Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 04:56 PM   #26
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Thank-you for all of your comments. I really didn't intend for this thread to be an attention-getter. I've honestly had a difficult time getting into the abraxasinas thread. Sometimes the best way to evaluate something...is NOT in the heat of battle...so to speak. Some of you may wish to join me in starting at the beginning of the Thuban thread...and going all the way through it...without the emotionalism connected with following the latest questions and answers on that thread. One can gain a perspective that way...wherein one sees both the forrest and the trees.

Lionhawk...you said a couple of things that completely blew me away. I think you know what I'm talking about. Thank-you. I really appreciate what you are doing. Actually...I really appreciate what everyone is doing. I think this whole Universe is $crewed-up...and that most of us...of all races...probably need a helluva lot of therapy. Perhaps if we assume as much...we will be more understanding toward one another. I think that most of us are doing the best we can...regardless of whether we are good, bad, human, reptilian...whoever or whatever.

I just wish I felt better...and could think more clearly. I feel like I'm fighting unseen forces 24/7. I think I'm congenitally neurotic...and educationally brainwashed...but it seems to go beyond that. I think I'm in way over my head...and venturing where angels fear to tread...and I am well aware of that. This is why I mostly ask questions. I don't trust my intuitions and thought processes. I have been wrong so often...and made so many stupid mistakes. However...please take my questions and observations seriously...but do your own research.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote