View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 10:06 AM   #16
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Great Pyramid - Working model of subterranean section

So Tango was yelling at me across his house tonight to check out this thread so I considered it must be important. And eureka, I call this synchronicity. Not even an hour ago did a make a major breakthrough in my free energy research while sitting in from two models I made recently: A cuboctahedron and a merkaba model. What I realized tonight directly reflects what is being discussed right here, and this experiment performed on the thread solidifies my theory. The so called “free energy”, or “zero-point” energy was sitting right before my eyes for quite sometime now.

So there are three important concepts at play here:

Magnetic Flow of Materials: Water is the most common liquid diamagnetic material (Subterranean Chamber). Limestone is an extremely paramagnetic substance (Pyramid). Pink granite is reported to be very paramagnetic (King's Chamber). The capstone as spoken through Edgar Cayce was made out of an alloy of several metals, which I believe was a ferromagnetic alloy. The strongest permanent magnet (ie ferromagnetism) on this planet is an alloy of neodymium (60), iron (26), and boron (5), which are interesting numerically; as the number of protons reflects the material's geometry and thus its properties in terms of how the vortices produced from the atom (singularities) interact with the vaccuum.

Vortex Geometry: The pyramid is based on quadratic geometry, which when viewed in terms of close sphere packing, consists of one sphere atop four other spheres. In terms of vortex structure, the top sphere is rotating the opposite direction of the four spheres below. When viewed from the bottom of the pyramid, the four spheres are black holes, while the single sphere is a white hole. The energy the single sphere puts out is four times greater than just one of the other spheres.

Yin-Yang Effect (First public use of the term): Some people call this gravitic coupling. This basically implies how opposites attract. Basic notion here is that diamagnetic substances and ferromagnetic substances (usually people just say magnetic) work together and there is greater energy output within the system. Two human hands, made out of water and hydro-carbons, all diamagnetic substances, held apart to form a vortex. Some of us may be familiar with this little activity, especially reiki healers and energy workers, ie creating an energy ball. In between your hands, you are creating a magnetic field, while your hand chakras are creating a magnetic field in the opposing direction. I recommend reading about diamagnetism, paramagnetism, and ferromagnetism to truly understand this effect.

Conclusion: Putting this all together with an understanding of its fractal nature, this implies that the limestone dramatically increases the magnetic field of the magnet, which in turn is able to magnetize the King's Chamber. This magnetized central vortex then causes the water to flow in the subterranean chamber due to the Yin-Yang effect.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote