View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 07:38 PM   #43
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
You are mistaken in your assumptions dear, there are 15 manifested dimensions in 5 Harmonic Universes appart from the God worlds that are beyond that and don't get qualifyed as dimensions. Human scientist will soon discover that is the case. Anyway I see you are just repeting what you have been told in your channeling

Her name is A'sha not Ayesha so do me a favour, study the material and don't make presumtions, I am not here to do the work for you

I have given you enough information for you to ponder...and the link to the "Introductory-Topic Summary 2" please note the word "Introductory". The paper is about 50 pages long and will answer a lot of questions for you. Obviously you are free to choose whatever path you want, we all have still free chooice but not for long if the fallen dragons have their way... I believe that contraty to the Drakonian/Reptilian/NWO agenda, people should have the opportunity to see the two sides and make their informed decision and not be draged into the "illusion" of ascension when they are actually falling into a black hole and becoming like any other fallen angels... lifeless as they get detached from their god source and lose their eternal potential

The peoples of this planet have the right to chose, openly to have all the information...why your masters hide it?

Since you say the information from the MCEO Guardian Alliance 2nd summary is disinformation, without having taken the trouble of even reading it, I say yours is too; difference is that I took the trouble of reading it and I think much of it is nonsense to try to make it look scientifical. Prove to me with scientific facts that what you say is correct with the citation of the relevant scientific papers and I will believe you

What it is true is that your masters are intending to blast us with a pulse with the intention to create the 6th and final extinction on Earth by creating pole shift in 2012. Don't we have the right to chose our destiny?

I am not a wingmaker but

I AM a Child of the Original ONE
I AM a Ray of the Original Sun
I AM wholeness, I AM love

I AM the Truth that Spans the Sands of Time.....

I don't need your dragons to come and patronize me, twist the words of the CDT plates and play them against me, thank you

I don't have any masters for I AM one with the divine...thankfully I KNOW the truth first hand and can not get bambuzled with soft ego enhancing words

It seems that you are not aware of it but you are in the path of fall? are you to forgo your eternal life for finite vampire life? or you have already done monadic reversal? I respect your choice...and my love for you is eternal, all the same one day all the fallen ones will come back home as space dust for nothing is ouside of the divine

There are many things your masters have not told you I see...

In Eternal love
Wow, what an emotion-charged response from a starchild which is the truth that spans the sands of time.

1. I agree with you, there are indeed 5 harmonic universes in the greater schema of the unfoldments.
The labelings of those 5 harmonic universes then however becomes subject to the individual creativity wrt the cosmogonies and the cosmologies - my dear.

You have for example the wisdom saying of five such universes in paradise:
(19) Jesus says: (1)"Blessed is he who was, before he came into being.
(2) If you become disciples of mine (and) listen to my words, these stones will serve you.
(3) For you have five trees in Paradise that do not change during summer (and) winter,
and their leaves do not fall. (4) Whoever comes to know them will not taste death."

Then there are precisely five regular polyhedrons of Archimedes, knows as the Platonic Solids.
Then there are precisely five superstring classes, which unify the quantum mechanics within 10 dimensions of chiral superstrings and within nonchiral 26 dimensions of gauge bosons.

So the statement of 5 harmonic universes in 15 dimensions requires definition so the concept can be utilized in a more general manner.

Similarly, you should define the 'God worlds' beyond the 15 dimensions of the 5 harmonic universes to deviate from wordplay.

2. Where have I stated that I am channeling? I do no such thing, as my tripartite tier of consciousness has attained a certain harmony between the waking-, the sub- and the super. Therefore I am repeating the data I know from my affinity with Thuban communicated by telepathic means in full consciousness.

3. I stand corrected, you have indeed more familiarity with A'sha, than I have in this spacetime interaction. I simply copied the name from a post and typed it as Ayesha instead of A'sha.

4. I do not expect you to do my work for me; neither do I presume or make judgements upon observations before having analysed the subject matter under consideration.

5. Thank you for the information you have given me to ponder. I shall use my discernment to separate the 'chaff from the wheat' as the wisdom saying states.
So you believe that the humans will fall into Black Holes, where they then become like the 'fallen angels' and lose their souls and spiritual identities, should the 'nasty' dragons get their way?

Do you understand the physics of Black Holes sufficiently to define the parameters to allow such an occurrence?
Do you know how the physical interaction between Black Holes and physical bodies manifests?
Do you know how the metaphysicality and/or the physicality of humans and 'fallen angels' relates to each other and then to the dynamics of Black Holes?
Do you know what the god-source is under those initial and boundary conditions of Black Holes interacting physically with other energies?
Do you know what 'fallen angels' are in such terminology?

6. I never said that the information from the Guardian Alliance is disinformation. I said that, being part of the lowerD universe, ALL information becomes subject to an incomplete agenda and therefore all things are partially true and partially incorrect in the evaluation processes applied in dichotomised or dualised systems.

7. It is pleasing to see that you try to discern the scientific content of your source material. Some of the scientific data from Thuban has been published in this planetary spacetime environment, but much more is accessible by extraterrestrial data collectors.
The proportion which has been published in the Earth environment will remain in relative obscurity until physical contact with the nearest information collectors has been made. These are sentiences from one of yur nearest starsystems, namely Canis Major, Sirius, the DogStar so 8.4 lightyears away.
Below are some references you can use to access some of the information from Fafnir, the central library of Thuban in the capitol Dragonia.

http://www.wbabin.net/science/bermanseder6.pdf
http://www.wbabin.net/science/bermanseder7.pdf
http://www.wbabin.net/science/bermanseder8.pdf
And more if you replace the number # by 1-10.

8. It is untrue that any cosmic- extraterrestrial or interdimensional race is planning to 'blast' the earth and its inhabitants with some 'weapon' to cause a poleshift in 2012. Yes you are not only free to create your own destiny, but you are destined to travel and communicate to and with the lifeforms within the galaxies to share your experiences of your 'great metamorphosis' from human caterpillar to starhuman butterfly with others.
Eventually, you my dear starchild from Cassiopeia, you will achieve galactic consciousness and your lightbody will facilitate the galaxies and stars you now observe as the cells within your body. You will then no longer be a Queen of the Bull, but you shall be a Universe interacting with other Universes.

9. You are LOVE indeed daughter of the Stars and your frequency is 3 thousand million billion trillion cycles per cosmic second mensuration.

10. You truly honour me in terming this 'my dragons'. In a way the Dragons are like pets - Man's Best Friend Loyal and True like the Dogs of Sirius who are your pets in the decouplings of the DNA between the realms.
Do you know, that when you pet and play with your dogs you are interacting with Sirian intelligence?
Do you know that when you abuse your cats, you abuse Andromedean sentience?

Why then should ANY alien race intend to destroy this planet, when their own familiars are residing as the Gaian lifeforms?

11. It is very good, that you have come too the understanding through your endeavours of Being One with the Divine I Am. I congratulate you upon your graduation from the ignorance about this factuality.

12. Thank you for respecting my choices and yes I am the Count of the Vampyresd - Dracula the Horrible graduated onto the galactic level of Thuban from Transylvania.

13. The Love of the Dragons is with you Princess in Wonderland.

Be well and attentive on your path towards your self-remembrance and your breaking the shell of your cocoon.

Abraxas