Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 11:24 AM   #17
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Lionhawk,

That was very elegantly put. Thanks you for posting this message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
A good idea to starting a thread outside of the Dragon's den Ortho. If I may......This Thuban material is a real stirrer across the board effecting everyone differently, as in profoundly.

You are 100 correct.

What I have concluded is that the laws of attraction have brought it to here, at this forum.

Yes indeed.

Several things come to mind here. Free speech. As long as it is within the guidelines, it should stand. I might not agree with the agenda behind it because of my own personal issues, but that is no different from many of other threads that have come and gone either.

Thank you Lionhawk as this very issue is so important for the internet community. We cannot attempt to control thought or it is all over... for all of us.

Another thing I do not support are acts of trolling. And I am porbably quilty of it somewhere and that is no excuse on my part. I apologize right here and now if I have done so. Because it can have a disrespectful effect on a thread.

Correct again and it does cause conflicts as the 'thought' direction is intentionally changed by those who have no interest in it to begin with. Almost a form of censorship if you will.

I will say that there is something about this material that I would consider something like spiritual science. Light encoding is most difficult to translate it into any language. Languages are very crude indeed when trying to describe even simple things. Let alone the complexities of the Universe.

Thank you for saying this for any complex material can be difficult to explain and to grasp.

All I can figure out is that one shoe doesn't fit everyone and trust in my own soul for guidance. Because that trust is not going to be found outside of myself as in 100% or as of lately from this forum body in terms of certain individuals that have only betrayed that trust, posing as light but serving the dark.

As a microcosm of the real world Avalon has the good, the bad and the ugly as well.

If the Alpha Draconians are walking the walk as what Abrax here is trying to convince us with his information, then they need to build a trust first. This place is responsible for so much in this Galaxy, that it would make your head spin off your neck.

I know that you come from a different experiential background and this material bothers you because of your knowledge and I respect that. However I do not have that same knowledge base and the experiences that I have had in my life has not directed me to 'run' from this material because it is dangerous. I can understand why it may cause fear in some but that is not my issue to deal with.

Now maybe by whatever influence of insanity I might be under, but for the sake of argument let's say Abrax here is of the light. I can wrap my head in that direction but what yanks it back is what is behind him who are his owners.

Can you share who they may be so we also may see the ruse?

For me personally, the Thuban council needs to establish a trust of good faith as a list of a few things I would require before I would "ALLOW" them to even visit here.

Hmmm... he comes the censorship thing again that you opposed at the beginning of your comment. Why must someone be 'allowed' to read something Lionhawk? Who is the final arbiter... you? Bill Ryan? Abraxas? Me? Do you see how senseless censorship is?

For instance, Jesus Christ and Spirit Matthew. Abrax, you haven't met either one of them and yet you act as though you know more about them then they do.

Can you explain the knowledge you posses that gives you the authority to make this claim?

Part of the reason why these ones don't remember where they came from is because it was a genetic program that was created to have them forget where they came from because some of them had a change of heart when they got dumped here...

And why should I believe this anymore than I would believe what Abraxas speaks about?

I'm not worried about the good Dragons. Just the bad ones. And the good Dragons don't live on Alpha Draconis. The bad Dragon do and that is why I have issues.

Can you point me to any credible information that would support this statement, I would love to read it?

Thanks Ortho. I hope I didn't embarrass you with my take on things.

bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote