View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 07:24 AM   #704
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
Hi Abrax,

These 'formulations' are mathematical descriptions that are models of the real world. Where are the experiments to give evidence that these 'formulations' fit the real world? How could any scientist check anything without results of experiments?

I have given clear indication of the energy levels associated with the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at Geneva, Switzerland in my reply to bigmo, about #566.
The Thuban science agenda is built on mainstream physics in the standard models of both cosmology and particle physics and can easily be checked and compared by anyone even vaguely familiar with the subject matter.
The standard models are EXTENDED in revision not challenged in their basics.

If I was to check just the Mathematics of your conjectures, I would require a paper with all the intermediary definitions, constructions, postulates and theorems clearly spelled out and documented. I would also need some experimental evidence linking this to the real world to make this worth my time.

Accepted, but this factuality in no manner endorses your judgements of content you do not understand due to your unfamiliarities.

Abrax, I know of no accepted scientist that have worked in a vacuum without peer review. Project Avalon is perhaps not the best place to present these results and associated discussions.

Why do you think or imply that I wish to be an 'accepted scientist'?
Why do you presume, that I wish to present 'my' science at project Avalon?
You have asked a question and I have answered it with the data I can share.
It is not 'my fault' that you are unfamiliar with the scientific terminologies.

Again, I am curious why no mention of the Thuban Council in your earlier voluminous postings on the internet.

This is because the transmission under the Thuban label was not 'commissioned' before November 30th, 2009.

Please don't let me discourage you from posting here or answering my or other's questions. I find your postings very interesting to read.

Thanks Uncle John
You are not discouraging me. I simply find it a time wasting on your and similars behalf to request scientific validation of academia on a forum such as this. Perhaps it is precisely a requirement for ALIEN PHYSICS to be present on the earth plane BEFORE it appears to 'come from the stars'.

If so, then the EMPOWERMENT of the New Humanity in scientific terms derives from the SELF-Empowerment of an 'alienated humanity'; rather than the 'alien dispensations' from quasi-Gods.

There are deeper levels of perception Uncle John, than peer group acceptance and academic accreditation.

AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-21-2010 at 07:27 AM.