View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 10:54 AM   #5
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: vaccination mandatory in Zwitserland??

Hi mu2143,

There is no evidence, at least by what I can see on the internet, to suggest that Switzerland is to carry out mandatory vaccinations for the H1N1 flu virus.

There is a discussion forum about flu vaccines in Switzerland which may be nearer to the truth at this link:

http://www.englishforum.ch/family-ma...ccination.html

However there was an interesting article about Novartis, a Swiss pharmaceutical company which recently 'discovered' a vaccine against the bug only one day after the WHO declared a pandemic of the virus and stated that it is ready for CLINICAL TRIALS of its' EXPERIMENTAL swine flu vaccine.

http://www.waow.com/global/story.asp?S=10522035

Clinical trials are normally tried out in the poorer nations so as to reduce the cost of litigation if there are serious side effects to the vaccine and of course the poorer nations will open the door as they will not be able to afford the already tested vaccine later on down the road. Also we can't forget the fact that developing country politicians are always open to a 'back hander' to allow the testing begin on their people.

It could well be that the interviewees on the radio program heard 'chatter' from the political wing in Switzerland about considering H1N1 vaccinations in that country and so are shouting loud and proud declaring that it will happen trying to keep ahead of the curve and be the first to declare.

At this stage in the game, it's more of an opinion, or educated guess than a solid fact. Although at this stage it is only an educated guess, it should'nt be ruled out all together. At the end of the day, for you who is in Holland and me who is here in Brazil, what happens in Der Schweiz doesn't really affect us that much.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
Ok, I get that but do you have any info about it like a link, a person who has been on this that can get more information about it????

Instead is it Not true or true, because I don't wanna go back in to a yes or no 4 year old BS. It is my lollie no it is not, yes it is blablablabla

Can any confirm this please!!!!

Last edited by Steve_A; 07-16-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote