View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 08:26 AM   #24
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Default some background

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
Thank you.
This timeline scenario explains much of what I have read and some from such obscure sources they are difficult to believe.
You are welcome.
To tell you the truth I also have some issues to believe this scenario. But please consider that all this is coming from over 300 different fonts, don't knowing of each other in a period of over 1.000 years. Additionally those people used very diffent methods to produce it:
- direct Profecy (no external help), similar to today Remot viewing. Best example Irlmayer.
- Indirect profecy (with external help). Spiritual entity tell a series of "secrets" about the future. Best example: Jesus to Maria Giulia Jahenny, Blain France.
- Astronomical knowledge. Forget the maya for a minute. I invite you to give a second look to the "great year" image I published above. The date opposite to the 2012 is the 10.800 BC that is the year where the Pyramids where build. Now the pyramids where build to celebrate the Zep Tepi (Genesis after the destruction). This is the age of Lion.

An Egyptian holy text says: "And the 7th Age is on the edge of the Abyss"

Calculating and taking into account:
the days and hours propitious
of the stars of Orion and twelve
gods that govern,
here is that they join hands palm to palm
but the sixth between them
hangs on the Abyss
at the hour of defeat the devil
I come here triumphant.

Now the 12 gods are the Processional ages. Starting from Leo the 7th is Aquarius.
The concept of "Abyss" in the QBL is a very dark zone that divide the 3 supern Sephiroth from the rest of the Tree of life. Keep in mind the the Ebrew says that the original QBL was teached by Moses that was an initiated of Heliopolis.

Quote:
What is not told to well or clear in our beloved religious books is that the reason catastrophe happens is because the Earth's frequency is out of balance with the naturally occurring event. Human consciousness plays a very active role in the health and balance of the planet. If we can shift our focus and consciousness to be in HARMONY!!!! with the Earth the Earth will move through these events will little to no problems.
Now: none of those sources says that we can avoid this. What we can do it to be preparred from a spiritual and physical point of view. this means to start changing today our life.
As I pointed out in this tread:
Action inspired by Light: Trismegistos as Camelot paradigm? A Proposal we need topromote a paradigm that put together a spiritual and a concrete aspect.

We need resources like money, we need an alternative ethical economy and we have few time.

Unfortunately what those spiritual being are saying is that the Humanity will not change BEFORE.
Why?
Because what we need to change is an “Event”.
This is something that the architects of the 11 September know.

Now, is to you, fellows reader of this forum to decide if you want to change before or after the event.
Changing today you can help out to create the future.
On the other side means to leave the "security" of the life for the unknown.

The approach my group decided is to have the spirit of warriors. A spiritual warrior don't fear to loose the life because he considers himself already death.
De-attach yourself from the materiality but still remaining in action.
You can do it using the Formula of the Honor to balance the materiality and the Formula of the Hart to balance the inconsistency.
This is the secret of the Vertical Dialectic.
corvo is offline   Reply With Quote