View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 07:34 PM   #57
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Calm Down, And Read It.

Norval-

Thanks for the message yesterday, I have enjoyed your posts as well. Obviously you are quite knowledgable, however may I humbly suggest you may want to take a different approach with some members of this forum.

People on this site are from all walks of life, and all faiths and/or non-faiths. Many are just getting involved into exopolitics and conspiracy research for the first time in their lives.

i guess i am just saying be gentle with the audience, though i know there are many disinfo agents out there as well whom you wish to discredit, rightfully so.........

I myself have never read the bible. I have skimmed bits and pieces of the book throughout my lifetime, however I am not familiar with many of the stories contained within its text. Regardless of this, you were impressed with my posts, and therefore provided me with a wonderful compliment, which frankly was a great boost to my confidence, and is much appreciated.

From what I know of Edgar Cayce and the Holy(Rollers) Book, it is my understanding that humans were orginally androgenous yet were split into male and female by the ET's. The male human crop hated the women, and vise versa. This was the first step in the seperation of the original third density crop of earthen humans. Does this correlate with any of your vast resources or beliefs?

Thanks again for your contributions to Avalon........

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote