View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 01:07 PM   #60
Yndex

Default Re: Germany Ground Crew

Greetings, everyone. Does anybody know about the Meier case? Meier supposedly issued a letter to all governments of Europe containing upcoming events in form of “Voraussagen”, which are, unlike prophecies, already written “future history”. Here is a link to this pdf document written in German: warnung_an_alle_regierungen_europas and here is a link to the same info written in English: Warning_to_all_the_governments_of_Europe!
Anyway, the Henoch PROPHECIES (visit FIGU site (it's there somewhere) or Henoch Prophecies for English) are like a worst case scenario with ww3 and things like that, which is still probable given that the latest news of a “war with Iran being a closed deal”.

I am not for doom and gloom, yet I try to stay informed about what is going on (I am concerned but not afraid). Bill and Kerry are doing exactly this, gathering information from everywhere and posting it(Good job you 2). I have also thought about hording rations and possibly migrating to South America, only because of the possibility of war. Regarding 2012, I still have no plans but wait to see how everything is developing.

I will try my best to stay alive and see if it is my destiny to spread my genes that would be part of the future population. If not, no problem at all, since I know that I will inhabit another body anyway and do my share. That’s how I see it. I try to spread the word to family and friends, though.

Regarding David Wilcock, I mostly agree with him on (rejecting) “Doom and Gloom” and other things and cannot help but think that he plays a big role in keeping the masses from falling into the darkness of fear, but I believe this serves well those who are not still spiritually heightened enough to sustain their realities on their own (need of a leader).
My own take on the LAW of ONE regarding jump to 4th density is that actual catastrophes will take place and people will die and since the earth will resonate a new vibration (4th density), people with new abilities will more and more be born and someday the earth will be populated with peaceful, connected people (whose bodies will be inhabited by souls of those who died in catastrophes).

Does anyone know about where to buy canned food (in Germany or Europe) that lasts beyond 2012? Or any other ideas for food? I thought about the creation of a mobile fish farm (aquarium, basically), since fishing in muddy and otherwise polluted waters would be out of the question. Seed storage, dried foods, does anybody have good ideas?