Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Psychiatry the fraud

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leunamros
A MUST see for anyone here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P6_FwpVo_s

Sounds like Scientology propaganda.
Scientology is part a the ocult to make people confused about what Psychiatry realy is. This is part of the mind controll, so people who have got a brain would normal figured it out on there self that is psychiatry is fraud by its own. What Scientology is doing is make them look like a joke of them self, so that the people stop thinking and go beliefing the main steam set of mind.

In other word your way of thinking alone would have been enough for Psychiatrist (Gestappo) to lock your up for good for just speaking your mind.

I start wondering if people on this form do see the big picture. psychiatry is designed as a trap for people who wake up spirtual and see instantly that the life there living is a fraud all alarm bells go off. What do they they drug you and lock you up.

Also I figured out that one of my family members years ago woke up, not by reading and finding out the truth. But his spirit woke up and could not handel it.
What happend is that he could not explain why everyhing in this world was upside down. He freaked out and try to get out of the city and they locked him up and drugged him.

One of his comments is; day is night and night is day, what he is trying to tell what i'm try to explain to my famliy. But they want to drug me ,but they can not force me. If you want some one for the gestappo army my mom would fit in

The reseaon he wanted to get away from the city is because you will end up death if you stay. History is going to repeat it self, but the question is how many wil survive it. He did not know how mutch time he had when he woke up thats why he freaked out.

Everything looks ok, but the zhit is about to hit the fan only the question is when?

Last edited by mu2143; 12-18-2009 at 11:16 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote