View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 12:58 PM   #51
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
...Because of our upbringing we have many blockages and limitations center around money, please put them aside...
That is also true for many little things in our life, joy, hope for the future of humanity, freedom, etc... We have many limited vision about these aspect of life because we rarely defy the traditional Old Paradigm way that maintain a mentality of victimhood. Often, due to a lack of vision about the world we live in, we prefer to be "realist" and tag it "wishful thinking".

I was thinking about something last night and it made me feel so joyful about our future. I was thinking about a movement. A human movement made of a simple change. Somewhere, some people begin to gather and play music with the old healing frequencies of the solfeggio. Among these people were some silver voice able to spread the word. Effects are quickly experienced by many and little by little, the movement grows and grows up to a point where all sphere of the social structure are reached. In some countries, the solfeggio frequencies are once again adopted to be used in music.

Then, it turns worldwide and one day, talking about the old ways of music is the memories of the LA440/A440. The solfeggio frequencies are used everywhere by all nation. Not only in music, but in all technology of sounds. Even the doorbells are on the solfeggio frequencies! People begin to be in synchronicities altogether and many "personal little problems" just disappear. Good news are taking place in the main media and progressively, a shift in understanding about the world we live in and ourselves in relation with it takes place.

We are love and light, and we are also sound.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 01-26-2010 at 01:11 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote