View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 12:29 AM   #302
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Members I've Sponsored...

To All Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew Members

Today I have PM'ed a Moderator in regards to sponsoring some of you so you can all remain full members of the Avalon team.
I have sponsored ten (10) members for a period of 12 months and have paid in full. We just need to wait for the moderators to activate your accounts. Due to the enormous work involved in the transition to a subscription Forum, please give them a few days to get things happening. Remember, they are not being paid for what their doing, and please take it from me, they work their butts off.
Here is the list of people I've paid the sponsorship fees for:

Lt Ripley
ForsakenFalcon
Aussie Babe
Hoss the SURVIVER
Peace2all
Lunatic
Dakini7
mulder
sugar
KellyNUTS

The sponsorship for the above people is a gift from me. Therefore I do NOT want to be reimbursed. Any attempt do so will deeply offend me, so please don't try.
Please take care all and I hope to see you all back soon under full membership. Peace to you all.
Best regards,
John
Relayer

P.S. Will make a report on last Sunday's meeting held at my place. Not sure when I will find the time, as I've been flat out since last Friday and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to it, but it should be within the next couple of days or so.
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote