View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 11:20 AM   #72
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Bill Ryan Video On Youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
The whole time travel thing is a bit dodgy. If people came back from the future to Roswell and got killed, they would know that was going to happen and wouldn't go back again. If you knew that you would be killed at Roswell if you time travelled there would you do it?? Of course not.
Also if they are coming back from the future then that means mankind made it that far......

Time travel is not in my future, if it was then I wouldn't be sat here in this house I would have paid myself a visit and would now be living a totality different life.

I think the limitation that we face is that we have been told that time is linear and it is not

All time lines are happening now, past and future and as we change the present we change the past and the future

The biggest problem physicists are experiences has nothing to do with the existance of different timelines but with the ability of our physical bodies to go through portals

In order to go through portals, made or natural, we have to transform the nature of our bodies because carbon gets combusted and therefore should anyone in our present condition attempt to do time travel they will die in the process

This is the reason why it is necessary to go throught the process of transfiguration (transmutation of carbon base to silica base physiology) that ancient alchemyc records have mentioned

Did Bassiago really did time travel? or was he drugged and thought he time traveled?

To experience other time continums one does not need to take the "physical" body, time travel can be experienced by training oneself in the art of cosnciouss bi-location, drugs are not necessary but many times used. Shamans, seers, sages have used drugs through the ages to see into the future and it is a way of time travel by bi-location of the conscioussness

The service to self beings that time travel here have a different physiology than us and it is inorganic

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote