View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 04:22 AM   #63
karelia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bloodline insider speaks out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I really do not think that, if certain souls have the choice to incarnate into privilege and knowledge, while the rest of us have no such choice, how is that equal, how is that aiding 'their' evolution, and how does it aid our evolution if we're so easily able to slip simply by making offhand comments and lengthening our samsara?
Hm. Could that be your perception? What if s/he means to say that those souls who have that choice have it because they've sufficiently advanced through previous incarnations so that now, they're given a choice to advance further and learn the secret knowledge?

A lot of what Insider said resonates with me. Even the way he called us earth dwellers peasants. I mean, this person/entity does appear to have greater knowledge than we do. If I see a 30-yr-old who keeps falling over his own feet, I'll go through a few stages of dawning comprehension: 1. I feel sorry for him/her. 2. I shake my head that an adult is so clumsy. 3. I observe and conclude that he keeps falling over his feet because he's never bothered, never made the effort to learn how to walk properly. 4. I think of him as an idiot... Most humans are not willing to take responsibility for their actions; they love to make up excuses for their mistakes instead of simply accepting they made a mistake. That prevents them from learning from their mistakes. So, someone like Insider, who can see it so clearly because he certainly stands outside or at least on the edge and observes this over and over and over again, will have little patience for our idiocy, thus he refers to us as peasants...
karelia is offline   Reply With Quote