Old 03-11-2010, 03:37 AM   #89
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Matrix 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORIZONS View Post
Thanks for understanding.
Now to your questions:

It is definitely not designed to keep you trapped. Over and over again you are advised to trust ONLY in YOUR Higher Self.

Thanks for reminding me -- "The attitude is the trap" and it depends on my attitude that determines to a certain extent what I get out of it. I already felt some nice restimulation of ancient memories -- more grist for the mill :-)

[snipped]

That's a biggie. I'll give it a shot: We all started out as Seq's incarnating into this Milky Way at some point. As such we can have only one incarnation at a time, thus Seq. The Seq is able to keep all its previous life memories, but the evolutionary track is very slow.

The Annunakis exemplify this to me. I just saw another one in my past today and I took at look at what the author said about sequentials and he fit it to a "T": Bored/superior, and envious/resentful/afeared. The higher up one's never lose their technological memories and capacities. However, I have noticed that they do get occlusions in their memories that contain trauma. Have not yet met such a being that had total past lives recall, although they do have longer recalls than the "Sims" do.

Let me refer you to "Alien Mind, a Primer": http://www.eyepod.org/AM-0-Index.html. Most likely the ones he calls the "Verdants" are "Sequentials".

Thus some of us - as Higher Selves - became bored with this slow process of the game. Along comes earth: After the original indigenous Earthers were genetically altered by alien races, the modern humanoid species provided a very unique opportunity for our HS's that were bored with the status quo. The HS's found that they could take a leap into a Sim modality of incarnational experience, thus having hundreds of incarnations at the same time.

That reads to me because I am aware of another body of "mine" located in the U.S, AND I am aware of being (or was) an aspect of a larger being (a "sequential" lol). Re Higher Self, it is me, and the identity here is me feeling myself in a more condensed way.

On a hodge podge peopled planet like this it makes a lot of sense that a being could expand and have more varied experiences simultaneously. I can see how being stuck on a conformist planet would shut one down from wanting to put out several identities at once, especially if you retained your past life memories and KNEW that you had already done it all before. It would be like being made to play elevator music for the next 10,000 years :-).

Do you think that the sequentials might also have a vested interest in keeping our lives short and hectic and segmented? What if we had all this buffet of experiences PLUS retained our full recall of them? Would we not wise up even faster? Perhaps then it would not have taken a buddhist devotee 200 lifetimes to make it to his next level. The Author probably covered all this under the category of "The Game": Obviously we all look at our history from different angles, depending on where we were at the time, and why we are doing the "looking".

The only drawback is that life memories are blocked. The Seq are not happy with the Sim's that made the leap, thus our planet is constantly being placed under some sort of control system by the Seq's to try and stifle our Sim progress. Sim's just want to gather all needed experiences and then get the heck out of dodge - to bigger and better things. Are you still there?

In a state of Balance you are not in either of the polarities, but have blended the best of them both into a singularity and are subject to no one external to You.

Agreed, and I am in process of doing that so I know it is doable in one lifetime.

He does not instruct. His take is we must learn how to become Observers of the game, and not be caught up in it, trapped by it. We alone must break the game loops that keep us here in the 3D world.

The game will do everything it can to keep you here and coming back for more. I'm looking for the back door.
According to quantum physics the Observer can be Cause by observing. I think he does say his material is for those who have already established some routines or practices of expanding awareness. Yes, detachment and regaining the ability to be unmoved. I do agree that the body is a big part of the Game traps here on earth at least. I think one could have a body and not be trapped, but it takes a lot of work.

What if we go out the way we came in? What would that require of us?

We could all just join "Gamers Anonymous" and follow the 12-step program, LOL!!

Last edited by Gnosis5; 03-11-2010 at 03:43 AM.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote