View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 04:09 AM   #111
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
I didn't say that I agreed with the reported results but I do support the effort of what is trying to be conveyed by Tone3 jaguar. It does exists in that field of potential. So I can accept the possibilities as being probable. There are no limitations. We limit ourselves, PERIOD. But to try to limit everyone's thinking is just a disgrace with the innuendos and ridicules. So if I may say it, Grow up will ya? Every path is different and it isn't your job to say what works for you is to work for everyone else. Hey, if what works for you is working then God Bless you. But if you are coming here to create chaos, because there is something lacking in your paradigm, then you will only end up showing what is lacking within you. Look in the mirror, then get real with yourself because you are the one who is polarizing yourself for more baggage. I got tied of carrying that baggage. It takes to much effort to lug around.

If you don't like what is presented here, then just move on. It doesn't need to get personal. Many here are striving to move forward and we find ourselves surrounded by parasitic behaviors that have only one purpose in mind. To suck the life force out of you. So if you are a parasite just know you are revealing to everyone what you are with lame threats and boring comments. What you can't stand is that someone may have succeeded in the developments of the spirit and are not just talking the talk but walking it. That's in the first hand and you can't touch that. Why do you think that there have been secret societies in the past where a lot of this stuff was kept secret. Because many can't handle the truth. It's your paradigm, and if you want it to be limited so you are comfortable and secure then that is of your choosing. But it is not for you to dishonor someone else's paradigm because of your limitations in yours.

And we wonder why we are at BASE 0. Isn't it obvious as to why? I respect the right to free speech as with many out there. But not the abuse of it and to justify it because someone feels entitled emotionally is an abuse of that gift. It damn sure isn't no blessing. It is one thing to have the right to free speech but another to abuse that right by infliction of negativity onto others. Same with free agency. All the problems we are facing in this sector is because of the abuse and misuse of that gift. You choose!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...................

Namaste'
It's a problem...isn't it? If the secrets of the universe are revealed to the general public...we go nuts. If the secrets of the universe are concealed within secret societies...they become incredibly corrupt. I vote for revealing the secrets of the universe to the general public. Yes...we will go nuts...but eventually we will get over it and grow up. Then everyone will be an elite. Hopefully we will survive...and become at least a 1 civilization...instead of being a -1. Not making disagreements personal is an excellent place to begin. Just stick to the facts.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-28-2009 at 04:12 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote