View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 09:03 PM   #10
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Arizona Wilder Testimony - Spanish / English

I happen to believe that David Icke's work is on the ball, the way in which he has discovered so much info has certainly opened my eyes, i owe my awakening to David, picked up a book back in 2000, and that was it, started reading couldn't put it down. Suddenly i knew that the doubts i had about this life and the whole NWO agenda just fell into place.

No one can say whether these ladies are true or not but all i know is there is a whole lot of , abuse, ritual or not going on out there, just the sheer amount of children going missing each year is a worry, are they been taking by these beings for ritual murders though i'm not sure, i have my own beliefs but i wouldn't swear to anything. I do like David his persistance to get this story out has made him a figure of rebuff, but slowly people are beginning to listen to him, i watched that interview years ago with Terry Wogan where he says he was the son of god, and how he was laughed at, well not so long ago Terry Wogan asked him back for another interview, there was no laughing this time everyone actually sat and listened the silence was obvious that suddenly this guy may be telling the truth!
I hasten to say Terry Wogan felt a little put out i feel, when the audience applauded David.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote