View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 01:15 PM   #81
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: understanding death

Brook

That's very sad and in another way, especially after 35 years, very gallant.

You did say “Do I use this death for a "life experience"....Wow...what does one do with that concept

I’m just an intardnet geezer and I don’t have answers. At least non-that you’ve probably heard before in all this time. All I can add is that you are already using this in your life experience. You don’t do anything with the concept. It just is. Much like a photo in the family album. The moment was there and in an instant captured on film. Part of life’s tapestry that we collect on our individual journeys… whatever that may be. As we move along our path things change. We change. Nothing can ever be duplicated and it’s unreasonable to expect it to be. You can only expect it to be familiar and DIFFERENT. Perhaps if you embraced the difference you’ll have more photos in your album.

Again I don’t have answers. What would really concern me is if this was having a negative effect on your life. If you were to look in your photo album once in a while that’s fine but if you spent 35 years with the album on your lap then that’s bad.

I do hope your post was a homage to your loved one rather than a manifestation of clinic depression.

Regards
SteveX
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote