View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 12:32 PM   #80
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: understanding death

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Understanding death. After losing my soul mate. Tragic. Unbelievably lonely. Alone in the knowledge that I have to wait a life time to see him again. Holding him with me for 35 years, after his death.... as I was told by an "intuitive"...that I should let him go.... to finally let him go a second time. Crushing. And only wanting to find that kind of love again...knowing it will never come.

What does one do?. Lash out in anger? Curse God for such a loss? Try to justify it by karma? Or just know that it is something that will never be achieved again? Not in this incarnation anyway.

Do I use this death for a "life experience"....Wow...what does one do with that concept?

You can have friends, and children, that you love very much..and the rewards are great. But when it does not complete you...when you feel empty, and alone in the confusion..where do you turn? Would death be an answer? To join again that which you have lost? do you have courage to keep going....replace that love with what? Ambition? Denial? substitute?

We are all one...there is only love. Love is all there is. Really? Then where is it? Is it here to comfort me? To protect me? To bring me warmth when I am cold? To laugh with me? Cry with me? My friends...that love..although it is in me, and yes, it is "eternal"...it is no longer shared here and NOW....it was stolen by death. Death is death. And that soul is on another path now.

Love is eternal. Oh it most certainly is. But here and now...in the present.....that love is not here. I cannot hold his hand. I cannot see his face, or hear his words. I cannot share the moments of raising his son...and share those proud moments.

I've been told so many times..I will find love again. And in some instances..yes..I found a love. But not the same love..and not nearly as deep or fulfilling. Why? Because a part of me died when he died.

Will he always be with me? So I've been told..over and over again. But here in this three D existence...he is not here. And I do not have that to share anymore. And that is how I understand death.

wow very deep ,and very touching ,brought tears to my eyes ,thank you for sharing something so real ,
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote