View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 12:17 PM   #37
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where Focus goes, Energy follows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instead View Post
Nice work Steven!

I respect your taking the time to create. I read through slowly, taking care to create peaceful images (I had uplifting meditation music playing softly in the background) and thus a very peaceful, yet powerful image and feeling came over me. Thank you very much.
And I thank you for your appreciation. It's a pleasure to me, it gives me energy to witness your experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senate014 View Post
Hi Steven, Thanks for the great post! Can you tell me what the titles of these 4 books are so i can buy them from Amazon?

Thanks again, Andy
You're welcome Andy. The four books are: 1. "Handbooks for the New Paradigm" 2. "Embracing the Rainbow" 3. "Becoming" 4. "Messages for the Ground Crew". You can download them here for free:

http://www.nohoax.com/?p=58

Available in french, spanish, italian and portuguese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
Great thread Steven

Peace
You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganus View Post
Steven, I must say your post is inspirational!! And i've been searching very lately for answers to questions to do with the tao and reading alot of wayne dyer's books on manifesting and i feel im gaining momentum and getting clarity on concepts and ideas linking tao in with serpent wisdom and the divine feminine. Im currently going through your wisdom you are sharing and its no end of help to me, i can explain enough how i've needed this.

THANKS Richard from durham uk
This makes my day!!!

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote