View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 06:42 PM   #40
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tarot readings here.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
Rhythm , very kind to take your time for all of us.Team alvalon at work, take a stroll and see whatcha come up with. Many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roll the dice.
this is your card

INTERGRATION ..
---------------------------
The conflict is in man .
Unless it is resolved enywhere else there it cannott be resolved anywhere else .The politicks is within you , it is betweem the two parts of the mond .
A very small bridge exist . If that bridge is broken thru some accident
thru some accident , thru some physiological defect or somthing else
the person becomes two persons - and the phenomenon of scchizoprenia or split personality happens . if the bridge is broken
- and the bridge is very fragile - then you become two , you behave like wo persons . in the mornong you are very loving , very beautifull, in the evening you are very angry ,absolutley different
you dont remember your morning ...how can you remeber your morning-- how can you remmember?another mind was functioning-
and the person becomes two persons .If the bridge is stengthend
so much that the two minds dissappear as two become one, then intergration, then crystallation, arrises. What George Gurdddjieff used to call the crystalizatoin of being is nothing but these two minds ..
becoming one , the meeting of the male and female within, the meeting
of the yin and yang, the meeting of the left and right
the meeting of logic and illogic, the meeting of Plato and Aristotle

(i hope this is of some use to you it seems a little complex but i go with what card i pull )
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote