View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 10:08 AM   #369
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
So Abrax,

Would it be safe to assume then...

that this harvest has been hijacked by these outer universal entities.. whilst explaining the denials of the mother...

so the only thing that we can do as a species is wait for the begging of the great cycle to return?

They have done there job haven't they?

Can't speak for all.... But this upsets me a bit. Yet somehow it feels strangely familiar..

When I was a child I used to have the same dream all the time...

A great rolling ball, as big as the infinite, came rolling toward me, and all I could do was stare in awe as it approached and rolled over me.

love has been the lesson my friend.. something to remember...
Hi Jonah! Hi Malletsky!

No the 'harvest' has not been hijacked RELATIVE to ANY individual.
Yes the 'harvest' has been hijacked RELATIVE to ANY form of collective humanity.

The key is precisely what so many of you deny, or better said attempt to negate, yet cannot 'get away from' - your egocentricity.

The 'hijacking' is what you 'know about' as the 'Lucifer-Agenda'.

The 'illuminati' knows this very well also.

The Lucifer-Agenda is and has been the hijacking of the human groupmind - for the purpose NO collective could become empowered enough in a 'concentration' or single minded focus of 'intent'.

You can witness the 'potency' of this groupmind at sports events or the 'deaths' of Diana or John Lennon or JFK or in the 'phenomenon' of the Harmonic Convergence August 16-18, 1987.

This potency of the group-focus is the power behind the 'hidden illuminati'.
They have for long known (as legacy from the Atlantean presence), that surrendering a particular part of the individual self to a 'common purpose' multiplies the 'effectively' created thoughtforms exponentially.

Then knowing the mechanics of this, the easiest way to prevent the 'outsiders' to participate in this 'secret knowledge' is to 'divide the individual selfhoods - as the egocentricity' on the most basic levels: family strife in fidelity and fiscal problems, drug dependencies and a Us versus Them mentality on all levels, from the sporting arenas to believer versus sceptik to patriot versus peacenik to chauvinist versus feminist to scientist versus spiritualist and on and on in the 'divide and conquer' motto.

This 'causing strife and division by any means' becomes the 'Devil's Way' of the Luciferian Agenda.

However the Lucifer label of this agenda of say the Black brosisterhood is contrapositioned by a White brosisterhood of a 'Light Lucifer'.
This is also known by the 'hidden illuminati' and so there a 'factions' of the 'brosisterhood of the serpent' within the potent groupmind agendas of both camps.

The reconciliation of those camps is in fact the 'Alien Agenda'; but all such attempts have failed and resulted in a 'stalemate' between all parties concerned.
All now have become aware that the 'situation' cannot be controlled any longer and so all parties are in expectation of what will occur and in what manner in the next 3-4 years.

This brings us back to the INDIVIDUAL Agenda like all here on this forum, being open to the individual responsibility, yet knowing of the 'ego'.

Why are so many here convinced that they are indeed 'in contact' with higher selves, multidimensional aliens and/or guardians and why do so many here feel a kind of 'chosenness by the spirit', even 'messianic callings'?

This is because IT is TRUE for those individuals on the highest expression of their DIVINE Egocentricity.

The personal individuality and uniqueness is 'precious' to God-Source.
The entire evolution of the human template is destined to converge to this 'individual selfredemption' scenario.
Iow, God-Source redeems itself in the individual and NOT in the collective.
God-Source is in requirement of redemption, beause IT caused the dichotomy in the first place to create a necessary matter-spirit division and so to allow creativity to unfold of course as the deeper agenda in the birth of a material density/dimenson structured universe..

This is what Jesus means when saying that cursed is the soul who the Lion (himherself) eats and blessed is the soul who eats the lion (Jesus again).

The 'false humility' of most, denying their inner ego in transformation from a 'childish human ego' into a divine God-Source Ego; is what keeps most from realising their 'god-given' selfauthority to become like Jesus in the MindCollective.

Jesus understood, that THE ONLY WAY to negate the power of the collective ignorance; was to 'assume all responsibility' on the ignorant collective's behalf and simply BE God incarnate in this sense of the word.

If any of you go into a park, standing on a park bench and say things like:

"I Am the Truth, the Life and the Way Noone comes to the Father but by me.
I am the Resurrection and the Life and before Abraham was I am.
Pick up a stone and I am under it and split some wood and you find me there."

Anyone making statements like this would be in a psychiatric ward in minutes.
Why - because of the fake humility in man. 'I would not say such a thing, so this crazy guy saying such things is arrogant and full of himself and must be locked up for the safety of the community.'

Jesus simply played the Mirror of God, attempting to be pure and utterly selfless in terms of the human ego, so he could assume God's Ego, necessary to SHORTCUT the long and tedious ways of initiation and gathering 'followers', teaching them of how to think and perceive and allowing the 'chosen ones' to develop and to evolve the potency of the collective mind.

Jesus simply said: "I'll encompass all and do their unifying for them. They are simply not ready to understand the difference between the human ego and the divine ego."

Reading the scriptures and other sources crystallizes, that none of the 'apostles' understood before the 'resurrection'. Some began to see glimpses and from this the forms of gnosticism derived - all polluted in one form or another.

Now fast forward to now.
There are many here on this forum, who have evolved enough to understand the message and nature of Jesus, like noone could even 10 years ago.
So NOW the INDIVIDUAL Integrity and Uniqueness CAN INDEED become blended in a evolved quasi-human ego with the necessitated (and greatly feared by the Illuminati) Divine God-Source ego inherent and intrisic to all here on this forum.
Sure all of you still have 'little struggles' with the blendings, but all of this is harmonized in your many experiences in the spirit.
So one could say. that a collection of perfectly individuated peoples on this and similar loosely connected forums and such have become the ManyBodied Cosmic Christ, awaiting transformation, say via the 'resurrection' promise.

I'll end here and reply to queries when so appropriate.

Abraxas

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-12-2010 at 10:16 AM.