Thread: Police state UK
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 11:49 PM   #19
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Police state UK

Whilst i have to agree with the young mum syndrom( living on benefits etc

I do think we need to take a step back and look at where it all went wrong with the kids today.
Yes there are many broken families, but there were broken families when i was a kid also in the early 60's.
I myself was from a dysfunctional family but it never made me into a lout, a drunk, or gave me behavioural problems.
I also agree that the women today have to work because they need to keep up with the social must have these days.
It took years to get your home together when i first got married, today they want everything right away, now i'm not saying that they are not entitled to the home luxuries etc but there is no saving today to get those things you want, you just get out your credit card and pay for it later.
Well the situation of finances today may put a stop to that way of living and the old ideals may have to re occur.

As for the kids, they do not want to work these days, most have a chip on there shoulder about what they should or shouldn't do.
They have no experience yet they do have all the answers, when we were younger we had to listen too our elders and we actually learnt from there experiences. The young have no respect for older people and treat them with distaste. I know there are still a few good kids out there whom this doesnt refer to but on the whole, most of the British kids today are selfish unreliable, drunken, swearing louts.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote