View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 09:01 PM   #15
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Key knowledge that MUST survive: 'Satanism' is just a cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach66 View Post
I haven't read every word of every post herein as some are very lengthy.

It sounds like you are in the middle of an Illuminati ring. Have you listened to the Svali material? Or read any of her stuff? She was a high ranking programmer for them. She was "stationed" at the San Diego Power center.
What whe says, sounds like a lot of what you are experiencing. Mu parents are also experiencing what I think is an Illuminati ring in Oregon as well and it runs all the way up to Judges and higher state governmet officials and it is all tied into the Child Protective Sevices there. There is a definite campaign against Christians in that state, and the children are being taken away from almost solely Christian families and they are being given to government officials as pay offs for political favors. My parents had their two adopted children taken away for no reason, and discovered they were awarded to friends of the lady who runs CPS as paymnet for a political favor. The judge in the case was visiting the bilogical father in prison and he even has a murder charge against him. I mean it gets weirder and weirder.. My parents have had a few news paper articles out about it and they have been on the radio a couple of times. I think they are about to give up an impossible battle to win. They say the corruption and scandal goes too far up the tree. Every time they feel they are close to a victory, something comes out of the wood work from an even higher level to thwart their every move.

It seems the D.A. and the Governor are the only two in the entire town that are with my parents in this battle. IF this keeps going, there seems to be a major investigation of the entire city counsel and CPS coming. It looks like a boat load of government officials may be looking for new careers.

Mach66
Yes, socalled "Child protective" services were involved, as were THREE JUDGES. "They" were also able to flip THREE of four attorneys hired to protect me at a cost of over 40K.
This with NO SUCCESS!
This goes very high as Police/Fire/Ems were also involved; false police reports, strange behavior/skits designed to blow my mind; it worked for a time, but has also worked to make me stronger. 'The Secret' too gave me new strenght and resolve. I've disarmed so don't worry about any violence as I could not hurt a worm.

Also, there are a lot of incredibly honest and good hearted Jews around, but they too may have been buffaloed.

With Love,
Tim

Last edited by taadev; 02-21-2009 at 10:39 PM.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote