View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #443
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
Not that I'm not interested, I don't understand that part. I have no memory of aliens except one. Mine have always been human military memories. And physical attacks in person. Such as the incident Wednesday night.
ET or human, no one understands everything, not even the bigger part of it, we all may have specific knowledge or ability and plenty of things we know just from distance.
But if you are here and am i here , we know that both 'realities' exist and are connected , at points.

I'm sorry to hear you were attacked, physically ? For what reason ?

I doubt I would end up in bed unless they injured me. I'm a fighter, and unfortunately have had the bruises and broken bones to prove I fought them.

People don't get 'injured' just in combats Kari. It's easy to think 'I'd always win' till the situation comes.

I don't see how that fits my current situation, considering I was physically forced to a stop my car with a few of theirs, and had witnesses.

Better don't . I don't understand why are you 'fighting' with them , perhaps don't know all your story , what do you think they would do to you and why.
It does not mean at all that I take it lightly.

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote