Thread: Switzerland
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 03:54 AM   #14
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Switzerland

hello there,

wondering if anybody else has noticed something strange in the sky lately...besides the chemtrails....because i am all puzzled over something i have noticed not long ago in the cloud covered night sky where i live, in switzerland.. (it was this summer), it looked to me like a perfectly hexagon-shaped brake in the otherwise quite smooth and grey overcast..as if somebody had taken a paintbrush and painted a black hexagon outline on the clouds..(can`t tell if it was 1mile in diameter or more?)…i thought it could be a precursor for earthquakes but no; the clouds would look more like fluffballs then. instead, i think the phenomenon could be caused by the HF / VLF hexagon shaped antennae facility “North West Cape” in australia..which could be good for anything from mind control to weather manipulation, earthquake triggering device, antigravity testing range, space defense or just a submarine communication facility..(i don`t know really)… (it is said to be active/ operating in a frequency range which has a elating effect on people while at the same time it reduces their critical faculties?)…

what could that mean........anybody?

Last edited by capreycorn; 09-29-2008 at 06:09 AM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote