View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 06:17 AM   #22
Marcus Knudsen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Meditation program chakra spinning

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaTnik-BandiT View Post
Hi All,

I've read Stewart Swerdlow's 'Healer's Handbook' and he says that spinning the Chakras is not to be taken lightly:

As an ex-Montauk psychic, he says that each chakra has a specific color and to be careful not using the 'wrong' ones which are New-Age desinfo you can find too easily on the net. Failing to apply this could be hazardous.

His specific colors are:
0-(Grounding, non-chakra, Earth aura) = brown
(From bottom of feet to top of thighs)

1-Root chakra = pale red
2-Creative = pale orange
3-Solar Plexus = pale yellow
4-Heart chakra = medium green
5-Thyroid = ice blue
6-Pineal = royal blue
7-crown = violet

You may spin the chakras either clockwise or counter-clockwise as long as they all spin in the SAME DIRECTION. You begin with the brown section, then the root, and one after the other up to the crown chakra. Visualize the color in each area, spinning in and around the body.

As said before from other posters, before jumping eyes closed it's important to make your own research and take advice from resources you trust.

salute.
Are you sure they can spin in any direction? i think only one way is the good one. If you spin the wrong way it's like sucking out your energy think. I would say dont mess with the spinning itself, simpley focus on cleaning them out and stimulating them.
Marcus Knudsen is offline   Reply With Quote