View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 05:53 AM   #17
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Indigos - Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post

i already said what i felt. whats yer deal dooder? you aiiight? chillax man.

i agree with you, glad you didnt take it the wrong way,

i am the same way, i have a low tolerance (specially lately) for some reason.. for 'ignorant' people, and seem to come off pretty harsh sometimes.. i feel as though i could be nicer in the way i address these people.

i feel also, that the reason we get so frustrated by things like ignorance, is partly due to our own ignorance. Thats a big part in tolerating it. I used to be ok at it, but like i said, lately it just seems like too much. lol

like ive read a million times, (something i need to stop forgetting)

if we see ourselves in everyone else,
it will be easier to see where they are coming from,
it will help us to maybe think twice on our responses to such things,
if we see the same thing that makes us angry at everyone else, within ourselves, (that we know is there, or has been at one point),
maybe a little more understanding will come of it,
and then a more humble response.

i know its worked whenever ive stuck by it,
so if nothing else, my reply here was a good reminder to myself to be a bit nicer maybe when i see ignorance that i feel should be 'called out'. lol
really, it doesnt make sense to counter negativity with more negativity,
tho im also guilty of it.
guess we jus gotta stay aware.

Bless
Oh the synchronicities. I was just talking about this with someone not even an hour ago, with my only true prejudice to be towards ignorance, but if you use the law of one in respect to the situation, you can understand the other perspective of that so called ignorant person, thusly seeing your self. Mmmm... Two score.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote