View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 07:47 PM   #1
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Indigos - Debate

Through my travels on the world wide web ive come across a lot of different people from various walks of life. And so, when confronted with such variety it is inevitable that we arrive alongside a conflict of opinions.

This is ok, because through debating these opinions we can share the truth.

At the end of the day, your opinion doesnt matter and nor does mine. The only thing that matters is the truth. Quite a few people out there spend much of their lives in conflict because they hold such high value and pride over their opinions. I find this interesting because their opinions are based on their interpretation of the truth, and the truth is not theirs to be pridefull about.

So I am bringing the topic of Indigos into public debate. Im quite sure that many people could learn something through the discussion of this topic and it will be interesting to see some of those highly opinionated folk out there putting their facts on the table.

I for one am 100% convinced of the existance of Indigo and Crystal children.

I wont give a synopsis right now as to why i hold this opinion so strongly but i will just let the thread flow and see how we get on.

And remember ladies and gentlemen, keep it respectfull.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote