View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 04:13 PM   #318
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Heres my take, very simple.

If its true Abrax sexually harassed somebody here or more than one person, then yes, he deserved the ban. I think the issue here is whether his Thuban thread should go on or not... I think, if the person was proven to have some malicious intent (re the harassment) then it does justify closing the thread as well, but 'not' completely deleting it from public view, unless some of the material was truly offensive and inappropriate, well then I'd agree with the last mod decision to ban OP and delete the thread, just as things are.

Some of the mods apparently are not in agreement, but I have no reason to believe the harassment claims are a fabrication by any of the mods here.

The problem with deleting threads without full clarification is it makes people even more curious as to the content. I think it would be better if the main Thuban thread (Q&A) were restored publicly, not necessarily opening the thread, but just to let people read the material (those who have not yet) and decide for themselves.