View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 11:24 PM   #7
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Philadelphia Experiment

Sorry if I referred to you as a "he" in a post to Bodicca, if you are a female. That is amazing what you saw in the footage. Now it makes sense if they were indeed from another time - say the 60's because we certainly had plastic then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Bobbie, do not know anything about the question you asked regarding the two men, but i do remember the story of the USS Eldridge and how this experiment happened.
An interesting theory which caught my eye was that the Eldridge appeared at the Normandy landings during world war 2.
I'm going on stories which have been told on sites so i do not know how true this was.
But it was said that some british soldiers apparently saw this apparition and in the sand someone had apparently inscribed KILROY WAS HERE!

I was looking at some old footage once of the Normandy landings and i was taken back when around 5-8 seconds into the film you could quite clearly see a soldier holding a rifle which looked suspiciously like a clear plastic cover over it.
Now i know for a fact that plastic was unobtainable in those days you had bacolite which was a thick strong type plastic but no sheer clear plastic sheeting, this to me was very curious, where did this plastic come from?
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote