View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 11:28 PM   #55
Hanks
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

thanks for this interview bill and kerry. it's easy to see why the stuff that bill comes out with is jarring for a lot of people but i do appreciate the way he speaks with a logical base.

topically the stuff on reptillians is very interesting given i've looked into david icke probably more than any of these researchers/whistleblower type people. it all seems to make sense on one level.

however i think bill's way of talking is where a lot the perception about an ego or some kind of superiority complex comes from. what he says does resonate with me but it doesn't help when every other thing he says starts with 'people need to understand' and 'people dont understand'. its a very condescending way of presenting information and i think that was obvious when kerry repeteadly had to remind him to consider the project camelot audience. the connotation being that we are intelligent and able to disseminate information without being reminded of the common misconceptions over and over again.

for that reason i think bill could be a lot more direct with his message but i still appreciate what he has to say. any plans to meet up with david icke in the future? out of all of these people i think he comes across as the most down to earth, free from ego and speaks very very clearly for a wide range of listeners.
Hanks is offline   Reply With Quote