View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 06:55 AM   #188
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

A bit of a recap to provide a theme… or just reread the entire thread again.

iaianl… “I was wondering if anyone could explain in more detail the difference of the masculine and feminine energies and what you get when they are balanced?”

Burgundia… “What does that ritual mean? ( circling 3 times, etc)”

777… “Complimenting polarities, Androgyny, the darkness, and light as one.”

Newparadigmguy… “When the Illuminati place obelisks, such as the Washington Monument, in strategic locations does masculine energy of the obelisk somehow neutralize the feminine energy of the area so that it is not available to us? And then we suffer as a result of the imbalance in the energies?”

Unified Serenity… “Imho it tries to do so, it is a powerful conduit for lower vibrational energy, hence why they want the misery index and crime rate the highest and D.C. has that in spades.”

777… “There is this technique that can be used by anyone, called the law of similars. This means that i can bring the heavens down to earth, by mimicking certain shapes, and geometrical designs. This way I can impose my will upon the masses, by using the ether, to manifest. I just have to control what’s being put into the box, by N fluencing your thoughts. The 77 ritual is like placing an order for future manifestation.
Flying around three time was to express 666 or PI, 360 degrees.”

Newparadigmguy… “I wonder if the tunnel where Princess Diana was murdered was on or near this axis. Her car hit the 13th pillar in the tunnel. Is this somehow related to getting stuck in the first half of the alphabet and not getting past the letter "M"?”

Newparadigmguy… “Is there something about pyramids that brings a lot of energy down? Is this why some people think that a chamber inside the great Pyramid was used for initiations?”

Newparadigmguy… “It appears to me that the Illuminati did everything they could to equate Diana to Isis. Would it make sense that killing her here would serve the purpose of feeding feminine energy into this axis (and the rest of the grid)?”

iaianl… “Im also unsure of the exact purpose of killing Princess Diana, but all the signs are there to point to a ritual.”

JudtKnott… “These feast days are intimately connected to all the major pagan holidays of the sun and the star Sirius practiced in our times, especially Christmas. The Illuminati backed New World Order works closely with them.”

Christo… “Well... there are 27 sister city's in all to Chicago, according to the website linked above. Is that one too many? All 27 are globally marked with a 6 pointed star. I don't have a $6 dollar bill.”

(someone’s post here couldn’t find where I found it) … “you can draw down or in the Divine Feminine at anytime because universal energy is all around us. You are literally standing in a great river of it, but most people are like a closed gate in the middle of the river, just open to it, and fill up!...”

unified serenity… “IMHO the purpose was to wound feminine energy, to hurt as many as possible and use that pain to empower themselves and the negative energy. I will let you in on a secret though, and only the adept should mess with it, but any energy can be manipulated to positive or negative. The issue is one of management, focus, and therein lies the problem for non-adepts who try to play with energetics.

Many healers make the mistake of using their own chi to heal, when all they need to do is tap into universal energy. Many focus on using sex magick to accomplish their goals, and think that's the best way. Negative souls like fear, agony, rape, terror, and blood to accomplish their goals, but they are misguided, and well we don't do bad things usually cause they make us feel bad, we do them because we like them. It is not until the cost of doing something becomes greater than what we used to enjoy in doing it that we then turn from it, some would say repent, and go the opposite way.

So, whatever the ptb are planning, (and I am speaking to adepts here not neophytes were are not prepared) that energy they seek to create from the many possible events while outwardly is negative, it can be nullified and/or changed simply by those who know how to convert it back to universal energy and use it for positive. Sort of like when life gives you lemons, make lemonaide.”

Unifiedserentiy… “Anytime you do something three times it spiritually symobilizes the effect tripled as in a 3 fold cord is not easily broken. Jesus said not to forgive just 7 times, but 7 times 7 or infinately really. That was the exact opposite of the evil Kenite who would return evil 7 times 7.”

Newparadigmguy… You know it really pisses me off that the Illuminati sit around and dream up all this creepy stuff to orchestrate. Why can't they just get a life and go do something productive and leave the rest of us the hell alone?”

Newparadigmguy… “Can someone explain how the obelisks that the Illuminati "erect" seemingly everywhere unbalance the energies? I really do not understand the mechanics of this...”

Christo… “Masculine- positive polarity; a creative energy, an ‘M an,’ Logic, XY.
Feminine- a negative polarity; a nurturing and supportive energy, a ‘WO M (b) an,’ Feeling, XX.”
Christo… “So that WE learn how to ‘nip in the bud’ (stop the bully) this pattern of creation (who knows how long it has been furthering itself).
In other words how did we all get into the position of the ‘victimhood’ mindset where we allowed someone, something, or some event to have control over us (falling short of the mark)?”

Newparadigmguy… “You know, it seems to me that the Illuminati are behind a lot of the excesses of feminism. I will be the first to admit that our patriarchal history on this planet has been very, very damaging, but it almost seems like they are now trying to unbalance things in the OTHER direction.”

Christo… “Yes that's it! And the violet 5, the Ethers -Spirit! Now who are the "Lincoln Federal Five" turn the bill over!”

Nocaste…” uh oh. In Canada, we have a five-oh dollar ft. long... the new bill (2000) is supposed to 'celebrate' women's rights, the right to vote, and so on. I guess. So, there's 5 women on it. There are a few statues in Canada, too, in prominent places of honour. These women are known as the "Famous Five."”

Newparadigmguy… “I am fascinated by stories of people going into the great pyramid and getting illuminated.”

Newparadigmguy… “In the picture above there is an "X" (or maybe "+" sign) on the end of the key that Peter is holding. Perhaps there is some significance to this...”

Newparadigmguy… “Could there be any significance to the story that Peter denied Jesus three times before the c**k (rooster) crowed twice?”

Christo… “The illuminati does not want anyone to find out WE are Creator beings; which is the use of Masculine energy. If you overload the system with Feminine energy then you uphold support for what is in place. So if the feminine energy is too overbearing then how can anything new be thought up or created???

Plain and simple...
Darkside Polarity says; "If I can't have it you can't either" and
Lightside Polarity says; "I am doing this for your benefit"
www.trufax.org

If you operate in either of these definitions then you cannot progress!
The illuminati does not want to lose control of the secrets because then you shall become as they are!
Universal Divinity does not judge who is allowed to harness the available Divineness, it is available to ALL. So breaking down the walls of deception will allow everyone to have access to Universal Truths... However Each person individually can be much better off by grasping the subtlety of Harmony and Balance. This way we can all work together as one and remove the negative influential energy and keep it from coming back ever again.”

Burgundia… “I can't wait.....I want to know now!”

Newparadigmguy… “I made up a pyramid out of cardboard and have had it on my head all evening!”

Newparadigmguy… “No but maybe I should have... I took a shower and the pyramid got soggy and fell off. Now I am dumb again.”

Burgundia… “In the St.Peter's square there is a sort of star with 8 arms. 8-arm star is an Anunnaki star.”

Newparadigmguy… “It seems like there are a lot of 8 pointed stars in the Vatican. I wonder what else is there?”

It is abundantly clear that the Illuminati do not want anyone to know their secrets right! … they are not using their own Chi, they are harnessing and using Divine Universal Chi through Geometric shapes and objects throughout various city’s, country’s, and continents. The Illuminati are practiced in the art of rituals and ceremonies which uphold a focused intent that gets inserted into their ‘objects’ and ‘structures’ at opportune moments of greatest energy during certain times of the year and certain alignments of planets and stars. And by using the media, movies, newspapers, education, politics, and legislation, etc., they have been able to hone in on creating a mindset of society in order to maintain control over it.

They have formed many groups and systems in order to project a cohesive agenda to come into fruition by performing rituals that harness and expand upon Universal energy. And all they have had to do is prevent anyone else from becoming organized against them by using distractions and events which promote separation and scatterbrained beliefs so that a common focus of good intention could not get off the ground… so-to-speak.

So what is one to do to remove the power of the NWO?

Freewill is only being influenced at this point and is not being interfered with completely yet. If freewill is directly interfered with then all bets are off and it becomes a free-for-all in order to try and restore Harmony and Balance for the planet. But with a great price tag at that point I would imagine.

Grasping what has happened and how we got to this point has been a fervent search of Truth… making a change one voice at a time has perks but how quickly can that be effective in order to neutralize the current negative momentum? Universal energy is FREE to ALL and can be harnessed and focused for the highest and best good of all.

Thanks Burgundia for your joke about ‘Kaos!!!’ It became a ‘Mon’-Key!
IT is time to ‘Get Smart’ and focus with 99 ‘Mon-Keys’; agents of intestinal fortitude of intention, in order to activate Divine Universal free energy for the highest and best good of all!! “Ask and it shall be given!”

For example:
Chicago has 27 sister city’s located all over the world and all are identified with a 6 pointed Star… like ‘Sirius’ the Red Dog Star, and as referenced in the picture from ‘the ‘Dark Knight’ by ‘777’s post.
3 to the 3rd power; 3x3x3=27, a perfect cube, and Chicago allegorically, or actually is in the center of that energetic cube… 28! Also 6/27=.22, a master power! A Stargate of potential for manifestation.

The power of the cube infused with intention guides the Chi’s results. Rituals and ceremonies occur all over the world following similar protocol in order to hold the Illuminati's presence in power and to siphon off the peoples Chi for their own use.
But they only have power because they are using Universal energy harnessed within geometric constructs and then they infuse the energy with negative intentions that conjure up negative forces and entities of their creational uses and purposes to try and hold control.

I copied this post awhile ago for some reason but I do not remember who or which thread it came from… Thank you who ever wrote it.

“… I would have to agree that asking for assistance from the angelic realm is highly effective on all but the hyper universal demons. The invocation that was taught to me very early on that pretty much prevented me from loosing my mind from constant bombardment was...

"Angelic Forces, take all earth bound spirits and disincarnate entities off of ____________ and take them to where they are supposed to be."

You can pretty much put anything into the empty slot you want to, places, people, groups of people, and etc. I used to have to do this every time I wanted to enter into a large store. I would say "Angelic forces, take all earthbound spirits and disincarnate entities off of everyone in that building, and the area inside of the building, and take them all to where they are supposed to be."

I no longer have to do this because I have enlisted a team of higher dimensional deities to watch over me and take care of the logistics for me. I call it permanent automated protection. I like to automate spiritual things in this way…”

Well there certainly must be 99 empowered Avalonians who could agree on asking for assistance to remove the negative forces/negative entities off of Earth. And when the 100th person joins in, positive results may suddenly become widespread throughout the land.

Once negative energy is neutralized or sterilized than the seeds of positive intentions can be planted for future harvest.

“Get Smart”
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote