Thread: Matrix 5
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 01:09 AM   #21
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Matrix 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Not bad, I read some of the excerpts.. I like the guy's common sense and no-nonsense style .. although the information is rather unrefined and too much built upon the Monroe framework of the astral. The great value is that it is based on practical astral projections.. but when you've had such a strong infuence by the framework of Monroe.. then those astral travels are greatly distorted and filter out any waves that don't fit the framework (for example the Monroe institute made astral projections for months or even years before they met anything alive.. simply because this was not the belief structure of the travelers at the time)

In any case personally I'd recommend Seth Speaks (the 1st book) a lot more.. the same themes explained into a much more dense, refined and inter connected structure from the point of view of 5th density rather than 3rd..
Thanks for your remarks, I liked your viewpoint on the possible influence of the Monroe Inst on his experiences. Surely the foundation of our belief structures has a bearing on what we experience, especially in the Astral.
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote