View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 03:06 AM   #21
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Baby, Young, Mature, Old Souls ... Michael Teachings

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
hi exchanger, i read the michael teachings/books many years ago. the book even talks about soul age of nations. usa is considered to have the most young souls. switzeraland has the most old souls. makes sense. young souls are about materializing material "things", aquiring wealth, new technology etc. mature souls like the finer things like wines/the making of, gourmet foods... and old souls don't fuss too much, they tend to not be too ambitious w careers as they've gone through all that many previous lives. they tend to be ones taking care of gardens.

it's amazing how even the kind of pets one has reflects your soul age! what's also interesting is that your parents can be younger in soul age than you (their offspring). so when there is a large gap between partners, this may reflect chronological age but not soul age.

it's all very interesting to think about. they say though that one tends to hang out w their own soul group age.

Switzerland sounds marvelous! Any other "old soul" countries or locales? I live in Toronto, Canada and I don't think it is "old soul", except perhaps for the "cottage country" crowd, lol.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote