View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 04:53 PM   #242
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
I believe I briefly mentioned the reasons behind the 5 earlier in the other thread. Since age 2 when I died and was brought back, but not as before, if you get my drift, it has been destined for me to be part of an OPI long term plan to protect this planet or blow it away depending on certain circumstances. I am one of the 5. The other 4 reside in USA, Russia, India and Australia. James is not connected to the 5 in any way but might have different connections in a different manner. The 5 in turn will produce 5 more as the cycle turns. There will always be 5. I cannot say too much here but certain events and procedures took place during July to September last year which was directly connected with 5 furthering 5 more. I'm itching to say but am instructed not to at this time. You are a very kind warm hearted and compassionate Lady, you have a good heart which I appreciate and thankyou for. Your support and kind words here help a great deal, helping myself and no doubt James too thru the darkness we travel.
Hi Watcher -

Is it possible that this is a part of programming - 'You are one in 5' - the emphasis and importance of protecting 5 artifacts? It would (as a self-sustaining meme) be an 'end game' goal, i.e. if not you then others, to manifest certain results.

It justifies the actions of certain individuals and seems to be a ruse. It makes people DO what they otherwise might not want to, an idea to act on, i.e. a '5 artifact' mental aide.

Had to ask - and Happy New Year. Hope all is well with the family.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote