View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 01:20 PM   #235
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

It's kinda of scary Kari love i know when you see these things and i know how you felt believe me.
I have seen ufo's since i was 7 years of age frightened me then being so young these were the cigar shape ones.
The last big one i saw was in the early 80's first of it's kind and now i know it was military, black triangle stelph type vehicle, if only i knew then what i know now.
What i don't understand today is they have the ability to cloak themselves so why do they bother being visible to people there has been a lot of sightings over the past few years.
The only answer i have come up with is that they want us to know, the more people that see them the more people believe.
You mentioned Kari you wanted to go asleep Hm! well this is a form of mind control dear,the same when some start talking about these things, you get no response or they start falling asleep on you i have noticed this a lot. When i talk to my hubby i have to say to him, stay awake this important because if i don't remember this you will have to. But more than once he's gone!!!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote