View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 01:23 PM   #18
Tuza

Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

I live in Lara which is a semi-rural town between Melbourne and Geelong Victoria. Before I even saw the sites re Camelot and Avalon I myself self published a book on Lulu.com called Afternoon with James the Alien. It has some stuff I pick up (without meditating or anything) I just pick it up without thinking about it on what is going on, especially big things connecting aliens, ets, government cover-ups, secret experiments, that type of thing.

I still get that there is more than one possible time line. I also get that there are many, many realms of existence helping us at this time. Everyone we know that has passed over is watching and trying to help - just those alone who love us deeply - without all the others.

I am pretty calm at the moment. Sometimes very rarely I wake up in the middle of the night with a panic attack and that is a problem for me but that hasnt happened recently thank God. I think we need millions of ordinary people to invoke, meaning just ask for help and it will be there. This is what is happening at the moment I keep asking for help from everyone within light and I know it is done. Please, please all of you do this now, it really, really helps. Just a few words with intent, please.