View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 04:11 PM   #7
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Seeking info about alien

steve ,may be its my turn to return thekind gesture in the death forum ,
I have seen different types of Ets ,one tall grey with a hood grey colour same colour as the skin ,but a friend of mind has seem these little men many times he calls them tacos ,they know everything about us ,even when we are going to pass on appently ,they are energy drainers and I dont think its related to being positive or negative ,my friends mother use to have conversations with them she was from st helena ,but the family are very familar with them ,they stork rather than take over ,they did tell my friends mother she was passing over in a space of 2weeks on a saturday at such time and she did ,so they know alot ,
more on a negaitive side , my friend is paralised every night for long periods of time ,has been for a long long time ,he has got used to living with it ,he sees these little men alot they dont walk they glide and some wear black cloaks ,hes has told me they do not have feet a such ,but there is bigger ones aswell ,they seem to hang around graves ,I have had one encounter with the hairy one my self which is to disgusting to post ,hope this helps
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote