View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 11:50 AM   #21
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Camelot and the Conspiracy world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Hi clarkkent, nice to see you again.

I agree with a lot of what you say. Especially the 'light warrior' part, haha to a degree anyway.

One thing I'm curious about though.

You said:

Why do you believe this? In a nut shell- if you don't mind me asking.
Clark Kent welcome back . I share you sentiments on the " Light warriors ". Those people in my view succeed only in finding their path to "enlightenment " whatever it means .
There is a difference between rising consciousness and "light warriors " .
Looking back at history I can say that revolutions were not started by 'light warriors " ; actually if we are waiting for them to do something will have to wait another 1 million years .
The revolution in the US and France in the 18th century changed the world and now we need the world to change again . Consciousness might help with the realization that we all have the spark of divinity regardless of race , color of the skin religion etc . But the Cabal that has been in charge for centuries will not give up power without a fight . In the current struggle the PTB will not hesitate to use extermination weapons and programs against the human race to enslave it more . We have seen already some failed attempts . In my opinion we the people should consider getting rid of Illuminati and their extended families forever. Only then a change from the economic system that enslaves us will be possible . I am not in favor of " forgiveness " after being witness to unnecessary wars , starvation , mass poverty , attempt at population reduction and other criminal acts . It's my prerogative as a human with the spark of divinity ( the same as other 7 billion people ) not to forgive as this is divine too .
This change will not come about because of the self appointed light warriors but because a small minority will start a guerrilla campaign against the criminal government . As they say " to make an omelet you have to break some eggs " .
The " light warriors " , in my view are an " operation " and it's purpose is to try in a subtle way to calm down and condition some people to accept the NWO dictates without making a fuss . Another form of Prozac .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote