View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 02:02 PM   #14
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of
Default Re: Cassidy / St.Clair audio released in 4 videos

In all honesty, I got to just passed the cherry tree part and thought that there are 2 points on which you where incorrect in the first few minutes and stopped watching, although I have listened to your other interviews from project camelot.

One thing I am noticing with nearly all phsycics/mediums/channelers is that an awful lot of them have books to sell and each tends to repeat pretty much what the others have said.
Once a winning formula is obtained, many follow that same receipe for their own agenda.

I have spent most of my life working outside in nature, most of the time alone which gave me plenty of oportunities to ask questions and look for answers, I suppose after asking so many questions that I am looking for something more than what is being offered by most seers.
I believe in spirit and soul, I believe we are all connected and pass on bits of ourselves onto others and also take from them.

The hardest question I ever asked myself was not "who am I?" or "what am I?" or even "what am I doing here?"
The hardest question I have asked myself is "Why am I?"

I will ask you to ask yourself that same question "why am I?"
please let me know what conclusion you made from the question.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote