View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 05:10 AM   #25
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
yes, it is. I have read parts of it and I can see it that it is just another lie with some truthed..
I am fairly confident that you have not understood the law of one at all - and actually I dont really beleive you even read it seriously.

The law of one applies to both sides of the coin - it was sourced from a place that takes no sides - good or evil. It CANNOT be satanic any more than it can said to promote the worship any positive/good deity. It certainly is not religeon!

If you can't see that, then that's ok, you completely missed the point - move on - forget it - it wasn't for you. Please don't presume you know any better than me though - you need to allow me the right to make my own mind up without me having to wade through entire posts that look exactly like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2134
You mean the law of satan/Lucifer. A lot of people are still blind and belief in the new age religion. Because it so wonderfull when it is not.
That post is one of your complete posts. It is a typical throw away example of simplistic "new age" trashing talk with no real thought, explanation or debate, and it is a complete waste of time on this forum.

Try to make a constructive and informed criticism of the Law Of One- if you can be bothered - if not - move on.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote