View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 07:17 PM   #6
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: The good news thread!

Looking at my 1/12 yr. old son he has no worries a lot of smiles and loud laughter . You and I all of us are the saviours of this world. There's a hidden
message behind the word messiah. The true meaning for me is God in us.
So if you feel the power in the depth of your soul irregardless wether we are a genetic ET experiment there's one terrible mistake they made we have a soul, living souls cannot be controled your spirit is FREE. Imagine 6.5 billion awaken souls. That's the real problem time is running out and the lie cannot be hidden anymore. In reality we cannot be stop once we are determine to use the real power of our hearts. Yes imagine stopping evil, causing concious pain to the aggressors trying to do the impossible enslave an eternal spirit.
Like my kid I smile and laugh out loud. I pray for my enemies, Father forgive them for they no not what they do. Timeles powerful words.
Embrace , rejoice laugh and live. From my world to yours lets play and dance.
Love, courage, perseverance and compassion for the aggressors
will cause them to lay down the weapons of aggresion. War is for the ignorant. True Reality teaches us to become a creator is the true essence of a hero, to become a destroyer is the way of an insecure foolish coward . We could defend ourselves with our hearts minds
and eternal loving soul.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote