View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 10:07 PM   #11
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My Vision of WWIII's Beginning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikill View Post
Putin is a monster.Ask all the dead journallists hes killed.Ask that former spy he poisoned.Ask the leader of Ukraine who was nearly poisoned.Putin is former KGB.KGB spells EVIL.Putin is nothing more than a powermad dictator.John hogue is no prophet.John hogue is a prophecy researcher.I rememeber the days back earlier this decade when George Bush was thought of as a great guy who was going to lead us into victory against the "evildoers".All our politicians said they were going to get along and held hands and sang songs in front of the WTC wreckage.Look at where we are now.It's all bologna---bull-ony.Anyone who thinks Putin is anything other than complete scum is a moron...possibly a naive one at that.I think the invasion of Georgia proved that beyond much doubt..
I do not know who has or has not seen this youtube video, but here is a little girl along with her aunt on Fox news talking about their actual experience in South Ossetia during the recent Georgian-Russian conflict. According to the little girl and her aunt, Russia was not the aggressor. It seems as though Fox news really did not want to give the little girl and her aunt the time to say what they wanted to say. I am not trying to defend anybody here, just (like many of you) trying to sift the truth from the lies, which, a lot of times, is not that easy. However, how much more credible can it get than firsthand accounts. It seems that Russia/Putin might very well be innocent, at least, in this case. Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3rH-Jf3BnM
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote