View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 11:52 AM   #44
Buchanan561
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to Future Talk

I posted earlier that I would write about my prophetic dream of March 7th 2008 and here it is. I write this because in this dream I was shown the truth of the effects on 3-D human life (me) during 2012. I was shown that this is how it would effect me. But it may not effect others in the same way. My experiences may be different from others as I walk a different path. It is a very narrow path I walk. This will be my reality, and hopefully it will be yours too. Thanks for allowing me to share.

My electric dream March 7 2008

Log date March 10, 2008: For some reason I have been sleeping much better for the past few nights. Night before last I had this dream. In this dream I was staying in the home of some people whom I did not know. Complete strangers but I felt quite comfortable being there.

I was outside of their very elegant home when all of a sudden I became aware that there was going to be a raging storm. I could see it approaching. I was standing out in front of this home on the sidewalk. I was about 40 feet from the front door. It was a very long sidewalk.

I struggled against what seemed to be strong winds pressing against me just in order to get up the sidewalk and into the house. It seemed that the wind was blowing hard preventing me from making an easy walk up the sidewalk and into the house to safety.

But….in reality I do not actually remember there being any wind. Just a ‘force’ which caused the perception of wind that was slowing me down in my endeavor to reach the safety of the inside of the house.

In my mind I felt that it ‘must be wind’ that was holding my body back, as I was leaning forward to make progress up the walkway, but in reality there was no wind. There was just felt this ‘force’ around me holding me back.

Finally I did make it inside as the storm started to rage. There were huge dark gray and black clouds that appeared from out of no where and took up all the sky and came down to ground level.

The clouds were huge like giant rolled up ‘something ?’ and seemed to be alive. They were dark gray to black. They wrapped around everything in sight while lashing out this seeming electrical storm of some strange energy that I had never seen before.

The ‘clouds’ wrapped down onto and around the house.

After going inside I watched through a large picture window in the living room as it raged. The window ‘grew’ and then seemed to take up the entire wall, ceiling to floor and wall to wall. I had never seen anything like it.

I watched as it continued to rage throwing out large sheets of bright white light that also seemed to be white sheest of flashing energy. I knew that the air was full of electricity outside but saw no evidence of lightening. But I could feel something strange.

Then the dark clouds would just disappear for several moments of time and were replaced with glorious white sheets of light that resembled clouds but were not. They were sheets of energy.

I watched in Awe but was not afraid. The feeling was caution.

Then swirls of a beautiful opaque blue would appear swirling in the white clouds. I felt that this storm was alive with a consciousness. I knew it did. It seemed to stop for moments in time and then would begin again.

The woman who owned the house went around and opened windows so the air from the storm could come inside. I would go behind her and close the windows. I did not want to let this storm come into the house. She would just quietly go around behind me and very gently open them up again. It seems that I should say that the rain was pelting down in torrents. I ‘knew’ it was.

But I do not remember seeing any rain. I just ‘felt’ that it was raining very hard.

As I watched in awe inside the house large flashes of films of what was going on outside would flash on the walls and ceiling and floor inside where I was standing and watching. These were all mirror images of what was going on outside in a movie like showing. I was encircled by all these pictures of the outside activity. I was enclosing around me but did no harm. I felt nothing but energy and I soaked it in.

So I watched the storm via moving pictures being cast onto the walls and ceilings inside. I cannot remember anything else happening in the dream excep these visions and videos of this storm which left me with a feeling that the storm had a personality and was trying to purge the area and the earth and cleanse it. And I felt like there was a message being given to me but at the time did not know what it was. I was too much in awe to even think. I was just an observer soaking it in with no assessment of what it was. The ego was not there. It was just ‘I’.

When the violent storm was over I looked outside and the earth seemed to be very clean and glowing. Everything around seemed to glow with a perfection.

The storm was very violent, but I remained safe. After the storm everything seemed calm, clean and safe. I never saw another human being during this episode. Just myself and the lady who owned the house that I was staying with for some unknown reason. She was a stranger to me. But I remembered what she looked like as her hair was quite unique and actions were quite unique.

I know the dream was about 2012. I actually knew it at the time but did not think about it. Later I remembered the projected horror stories about what would happen during those days. And the dream told me not to worry as the stories are exaggerated.

I would like to add to this that I have since learned who the woman in the house was. And the location of the house that I had this experience in.

I had know her for many months but had never seen a picture of her. She lived on the other side of our continent. Someone I had ‘met’ on a message board months before, perhaps a couple of years ago. I had never seen her and may never. But some time later I by chance shared this dream with her in an e-mail. She is intuitive. She agreed that it was a prophetic dream of some nature.

Later I sent her photos of myself because I had just gotten a new toy and that was a camcorder attachment for my computer and I went crazy practicing how to work the thing. I sent her a couple of pictures I took of myself. She then sent me photos of herself, her house and family.

I examined the pictures and was shocked to see that it was the house in my dream, and she was identical to the woman in the dream that gently kept going behind me and reopening the windows.

This part of the dream was a symbolic thing I was being shown as it was/is a reflection of her personality and her and my work together that had been going on for months and months. She would never have said anything to me for shutting the windows as that is not her nature. She never verbalizes disagreement. She will just gently shine a light in another direction that will make one rethink. Her nature is living with the earth and she had no fear of the ‘storm’ and was willing to let it enter her home for internal reasons of her own. She take walks on her forested land and talks to the trees and plants.

It took me a couple of weeks to figure out what the dream was showing me. That the predicted ‘storms’ that are predicted regarding 2012, will be ‘electrical’ and ‘energy’ in nature and fears of it are unwarranted as that it will not harm. And that the earth will be changed, cleansed and a bright and new thing will emerge.

The woman in the house turned out to be someone I was working very closely with via e-mails regarding these troubling times we live in. In the dream we weathered the ‘storm’ together in the house as we are doing the same with what we are doing now. We spend all our spare time on the net networking. And now we find ourselves with a larger platform with Project Avalon.

I introduced her to Project Camelot and Ets, and she introduced me to Avalon.

That woman is a member of this forum and her screen name is Trishsgate. I hope you all get to know her as she is a remarkable being and knows and understands things that most would not nor could not. She is amazing but she never write in any fashion that would reflect or reveal that, as she keeps everything inside and hidden.

Trish……thank you for being in my world. You say that you have learned so much from me as you have told me many times. But know that I also have learned much from you and would never have made it this far without your partnership in this venture to search for truth. You are my sounding board. Emma

Ps. In my other dream post I made a typo error. I meant to say that I had studied and written posts on another board about immigration hundreds and hundreds of times and I knew about all our corrupt government, CFR, Trilateral, illuminati, that Big pharma was killing our children with vaccines, and dangerous drugs, the Queen of England actually owns the United States, that all our Federal Taxes goes to England to the Queen as she owns us literally. I knew it all as I spent hours in research. That is all I wanted to say and thank you for creating this forum.
Buchanan561 is offline   Reply With Quote