View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 06:03 PM   #41
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to Future Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love View Post
i don't know if anyone is familiar w/ the pineal gland which is in the topmost chakra in the center of the brain but it has a very enlightening mystery to it. this gland produces a chemical called dimethyltryptamine( dmt).when your in your rem cycle i believe that dmt is produced in your brain.coincidentally the pineal gland starts to form in humans exactly at the same time the sex is determined. this chemical was researched by a man named rich strassmen in the early 90s. he has a book out called dmt the spirit molecule. his studies revealed that the volunteers for the study experienced out of this world realms when under the influence of this drug which is also produced in your brain. he proposed that this chemical is activated in many near death experiments and spiritual experiences. the great majority of his volunteers experienced extra terrestrials many of which were very warm and loving. in my opinion there might be some correlation of this pineal gland to the golden age that may be upon us. so if you have any doubts of the validity of burische, wilcock, lear or anyone else research this amazing chemical.

You might find the following mp3 with David Wilcock to be quite informative:

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...1-dwilcock.mp3

His presentation "the 2012 enigma" talks about everything from the pineal gland, Pine Cone symbolism, the Vatican, Mars, religion, knowledge, the third eye to transformation, the power of the web and much more.

Most enlightening.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote