View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 12:25 AM   #51
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Artificial Intelligence Wave - it's no joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
No its no joke Paul

First time I experienced a wave was february 2001... but I see it as a black wave with dark energy coming… but that one was huge… I was sitting in my bed reading a book when I saw it enter my house…. I stop it and block it out of the house so it had to pass outside… what I understand from that one it was going around the world, meant to target lightworkers… we had became to much of a threat to the others… this summer funny things started to happened…. At least twice a week everything blacked out for a fraction of a second… I check the electric… the bulbs… the television and my computer… but found nothing wrong … it kept on like that for a couple of month… I started to think it was something wrong with my brain… that it was misfiring and turned my sight of for an instance… until…. It was coming a black wave in slowmotion where I was completely blind for a couple of seconds… everything turned black… but the way it came and that I saw how it moved told me it was absolutely not my brain… that was the last time I saw it… after that I hold a protection of intent around my house
I've had this happen both at my house and in other places like schools, the weird thing for me is that nobody else seems to notice the elctricity seemingly going out,this happening up to 2 or 3 times a day, though nothing seems to harm me.I don't quite understand what these waves are and why I seem to be the only one seeing them around here. Anybody who can explain this, please do!
jacody is offline   Reply With Quote