View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 12:25 AM   #12
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Key knowledge that MUST survive: 'Satanism' is just a cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn View Post
it`s just that the title sounds a bit like a evangelist-paranoia-campaign.

satanism is a separate thing. it`s just a show; anton szandor la vey`s church of satan is such an example. just leave those poor satanists alone..they`ve got nothing to do with it and have no power of any kind...they are just a distraction that happens to come in handy; that`s all....
satanists, the O.T.O, caliphat, thelemites, etc....they all can`t be taken more serious than mickey mouse...and they have no connection to the really dangerous "dark forces" at work , that you describe.

keep your eyes and senses open..sure looks like you`re onto something, that others can`t grasp...the big picture is big!...therefore remember this:

You have to acquire a piece of mind which comes through understanding.

You must act in the face of reality, never taking counsel of your own worst fears.

You shall use all your senses to monitor very carefully all that goes on about you, inside and outside.
-Sandy Woodward-

godspeed

ps: the masons are another story...but they are not to be confused with satanists.
I'll respond to every reasonable post that does not compromise my plan; if I do not respond within seven days then you'll have your answer as to the accuracy of things stated herein. It looks like the following <i>could</i> be in store; this is based on similar things happening to other witnesses/activists:

1)Being arrested on trumped up charges;
2)Being involved in an 'accident' of some kind: auto, suicided, robbery, sudden death, medical etc.;
3)Apparently, a longer term the plan, based on completely unrequired medical procedures mentioned above, are to poison one of my weak points;

I solemnly swear every piece of information given as first hand is accurate as stated. Furthermore I'd be willing to take a neutral lie detector or “Brain Fingerprint” to prove same. However, NOT one administered by a governmental source.

Thanks very much for your thoughtful reply; it included good advice. In my experience it's a good idea to hope for the best, but plan for the worst. I fully understand the incredulity thing for “Only small secrets need to be kept, the big ones are kept by public incredulity.” No one that reads this will understand everything, but most will understand some. In order to understand all of it you'd have to have crossed the normal boundaries set by our 'education' system and also been willing to cross the boundaries of what's accepted 'truth'; too few have the time. (As per our 'education' and/or brainwashing; be it formal, 'edu-tainment' or religious indoctrination.)

While I understand the 'paranoic' sounding material, what on earth could I be evangelizing?
Myself? I would only want my real name/face used to allow those that have read the material to know should the threats of 'taking me out' be followed through with, as then you'd have your answer. Perhaps someone, just maybe, might pick up the baton. I'm NOTHING in an of myself; just a lowly computer programmer that stepped on the toes of the local 'wicked witch' of the West. All kinds of garbage has been said to smear my reputation, however, as there's no other way to motivate people and isolate the target. How many people would respond to “We've this 'idealist' that's noticed too much corruption around here, sees a little too well for his and our own good. He needs to be isolated, financially decimated and perhaps even eliminated.” ?

It appears my having lived with those wearing the proverbial 'Red Moccasins' and also those wearing 'Blue', has opened my eyes to certain polarization tactics leveraged to keep The People apart; much of this would likely have not otherwise have been visible. I've also spent thousands of hours reading and watching personal testimony. One would also have to have read, fully understand, and hardest of all, sometimes, to believe the list that follows. An example is Benjamin Freedman's speech. For many moons it was taken with a grain of salt as I had been told by my Jewish friends it was baloney. When I listened to it first hand, and in his own voice, my gut said otherwise. Quite strongly I might add and one thing I've learned to trust is my intuition, my 'gut instincts', that many times went against 'accepted knowledge' have turned out to be correct too many times to question and I will be the first to tell you some of this could be incorrect and is based on patterns and double-speak; I hope I've been clear on which is which. The leveraging of CHILDREN(!) is not one of them. On the others DO NOT TAKE my word for it! Read the material, much of which you can simply and easily listen to, and make up your own mind, but please do. The following reading list is in no particular order.

1.COINTELPRO (To understand those targeted and how well this infiltration game is setup.);
2.Dr. Leyman's Mobbing material;
*Note* I myself was questioning what appeared to be happening, but as mentioned previously this garbage of using children has been confirmed by multiple sources. Most people I knew with incomes >$1,000,000 were aware, but were unwilling to risk their 'castles', let alone families. However, you must ask in such a way that they believe you do not suspect, but already KNOW; this to put them in a position of having to lie to you. If they respect you, they will, usually in my experience, 'spill the beans'; retired police/firemen are also aware of their roles in stalking 'blacklisted' people, but few are aware that children are being hurt. This vehicle is said to a) Be linked to politics; b) Once upon a time, used to out criminals or other 'bad people'; it's now used on activists, and whistle-blowers. Lucky me I've all these 'occupational' risks. Research how TRUE, and effective activists 'luck' turns real bad. (There are many fake activists 'leaders' these days; just like in the Chicago Black Panthers when they were almost summarily executed. These are used to 'out'/'bird-dog' effective and potentially 'dangerous' participants that could 'rouse a group of people' into action. See Cointelpro for the reason their targets were chosen.
3.“Psychological Anchoring” and it's use to strike terror in only the target leaving others exposed to much of the same stimulus without the same impression;
4.William Cooper's material;
5.Clinton Witnesses and their 'misfortunes';
6.Pleiadian (sp?) material, 'Tall Blonde' aliens that failed to show; this, however good it initially felt, caused a HUGE drop in credibility of all those that claim to be associated therewith. It's consistency with the ARYAN Nazi plan, and our current power structure makes me very uncomfortable. Is project Blue Beam backed up by their arrival? Any good military structure, just like a well run computer department, has layered backup plans for events that MUST succeed. (Like well running computers.)
7.Archeology: Egyptian, Mayan, Incas, Mayan; The latter three for sacrificing and the knowledge seeming gained, also leveraging terror to control the masses.
8.Benjamin Freedman speech (To understand how corrupt our media now is and how patient these very old secret groups are.);
9.Olmecs, Decline of the Moorish Empire (To understand how fully our education system is corrupt. The evidence suggest, quite firmly, the African people were apparently the foundation of our culture; it was stolen at some point and credit given to others.)
Note what would happen if this evidence was taught to all? HATE and GUILT would vanish between the races; The People would come together like NEVER before into Uno Raza.
Just WHY did the Rockefeller's start and fund 'La Raza'? (Genocidal teaching RACIST group.)
10.'Who Killed JFK Jr.' 911truthnc (To understand the use of these brainwashed kids.)
11.Read all sources of the Red Sea Scrolls translations to see how 'G-d' WAS, apparently, a She not a He at this stage of our evolution. While on the subject read the story on the best translator on the planet, hired to lead the Israeli team, his opinions and his demise.
12.Alternative 3 (Not a certainty, but quite plausible; I gave it >50% chance of being true on it's own merits and my read of history. When added to several of the images of nuclear destruction during my 'secret' experience the % was raised;
13.Read and understand the symbolic 'lingo' of the Illuminati and their boast of the truth being hidden in plain sight;
note The LAST Mother Goose 'Nursery Rhyme'; Are we conditioning our kids to be wowed by the ancient nature of these groups? To prep them for being corrupted/overwhelmed/coerced?
14.It is my fear you may also have to have had 'The Secret' experience and two year ago if someone told me what I'm about to say; it would have been rejected outright. (As would the existence of Extra Terrestrials.) During this experience I had a serious, difficult to correct and very GROSS mess that was bothering me every time it crossed my path. (It would have taken elbow length gloves and some serious laboring to clear it out.) On one of The Days during my experience, when I awoke it was gone. Now, either in the middle of the night I awoke, took the actions stated, and then forgot the entire procedure or something else happened. Again, I NEVER believed in 'magic' nor miracles, but have never been a sleep walker either. The only thing close to psychogenic amnesia experienced occurred while in Mexico, a very long time ago, when someone apparently slipped something into my drink. The second occurred while at my daughters graduation in the locale selected by the person that likely infiltrated her life and forever, somehow, changed her direction and our relationship. (He also had local help and was only part of the influence; it's a very complicated and layered system of isolation.)

<B>Regarding the above: there are few certainties in life; in fact there is only ONE, not TWO as we've been told by the banksters that run the joint. </B>

While I recognize the Satanists are indeed a separate thing, in my experience there is a connection; perhaps at a higher level in the $power$ structure. Why is the CIA Finders allowed to exist? (One, indirect threat, came from a friend of the person closest to my daughter and included information about how some of the upper echelon folks at Bohemian grove were Satanists. Of this I was aware and also of the allegations of sacrificing children to gain power/knowledge. This tactic goes back a very long time and seems to have been used with apparent success, by several different cultures. You must not forget in our culture double-talk is required for reasons previously stated; terrorist threats are made through psychological anchoring based on the targets “database”. After receiving this possible threat and moving forward anyway, did the incredible event I'll call 'The Secret', as that's the closest example I've found, transpire. Someone was able to leverage both Freemasons, Blue Masons, and delivered a threat from the Satanists. They know I'm a die hard 'idealist', as they call us around here, raised with Southern Baptist values. The context was in a so-called 'Red State'. We're raised with the modern version of 'Spartan' values: "G-d, Country and then Family" and as Cooper said, “Those that are not willing to die for any of these are already dead.” This is from where we pull most of our Marines/other military personnel, and for these very reasons.

After the rather unique experience, referred to above as identical to 'The Secret', all doubts as to the existence of something/someone far greater, something or someone that seems to allow one to be handed information from the future, all doubts as to the existence of same vanished. (One strong impression was of a stock market crash; the following week it started. This freaked me out and had me wondering whether the other, more calamitous images were also come to pass.)

Again, I do not know what "G-d" is and believe we may, due to our own mental limitations, be forced to anthropomorphisize (yikes sp?) same. However, now I DO know, without a doubt there is something 'out there' capable of exuding feelings of extreme care/love. (Or does s/He/it manifest from within?

In the context of the above this is all very confusing, especially for a science nerd/borderline atheist, that had questioned some of the very foundational PROGRAMMING of his own faith. (e.g Never could understand why a G-d worth knowing would reject those that had not come to Christ, but were following the rules set forth. (Good Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, etc. One also, that, apparently, 'CHOSE' a certain people based on something they could not control: birthright. (i.e. You're not a 'Jew' unless you're mother was and I believe the Brahmans of India enjoy similar birthright privileges)

Did you ever see the Mel Brooks comedy where 'Moses' (or Mises) was coming down from the mountain with several tablets and trips causing some to break? If you read the Egyptian commandments you'll see expressed there were, possibly, several meanings; or was it a coincidence? Only the author knows for sure, but one thing is for certain: the Egyptians were a very civilized people. The insisted on animals to be treated humanely and our authors felt that, and other commandments too, on how we treat others in our daily life, were, apparently, superfluous and left out. The Egyptians were much more civilized than I was led to believe and clearly more civilized than the editors of G-d's word as expressed in the Judaic and Christian Bibles. However, and perhaps lucky for me, I've been following the Egyptian versions without even knowing it. It was easy; all it took was having a heart, a conscience and being raised by a person with same. This has caused me and my family much grief with the sheer volume of corruption that was inserted into my path and my being somewhat of a 'legal Beagle'. 'You see too well', and 'you're too honest' has been told to me on more than one occasion, the latter by a person that claimed to be quite religious and generally is a very good person.

Another very strong impression that happened at the time was of pending nuclear destruction; it felt like my instructions were to translate the information delivered and/or learned first hand, into images that could not be misunderstood and into a media that survive such a scorching holocaust.
[What do I find in our Bible? An apparent prohibition on 'same; that was very odd.]

Then to cast them into every lake, every ocean; to bury them deep and to plead with others to the same; this so that this information would be available in enough volume that this heresy against our children would have a good chance of being wiped along out in the next chapter of 'Planet Earth'.

If only everyone could feel and see whatever it was to which I seemed to connect; even though 'The Secret' trailer gives a very good example, the feeling of care, of love, are hard to put to words and when one tries to describe it to a Christian, programmed American style, it does trigger the 'I think you've flipped response.' However, as any MS Psych student can tell you, mental illness manifests in younger years, not in your latter. If this was some pathological experience why did it wait 50 years?

After the 'secret experience', all fears of death and dying completely vanished as did all doubts of something being 'out there'. Curiously, several health issues vanished as well. I was overcome with a calmness, happiness and inner strength never before felt. Somewhat short, however, of complete calmness in the face of a clear threat, followed several hours later by the same individual, by a clear attempt to hurt me. My biggest fear is that, due to there existing few that would withstand threats against their family, let alone their children, that should I be “taken out” by these secret societies before having released the information, the most evil tactics you could possibly imagine, would allowed to continue unabated. Worse, should 'Alternative 3' be accurate, they would also be allowed to continue in the next iteration of planet Earth.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote