View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 10:29 AM   #217
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

I'm almost to the point of washing my hands of this whole subject. It seems pretty much pointless to continue. Humanity may not be ready to rule itself. Post after post is ignored...and when a post is responded to...it is most often in the negative. We've made our bed...and it looks as though we are going to continue to sleep in it...even though it is a bed of nails. I just hope that when things get really bad...that you remember this thread...and contemplate what might have been. If the awake and aware don't care...why should I expect anyone else to? This world has ignored the Teachings of Jesus for 2,000 years. Why should I expect anyone to pay any attention to me? I'm not sure what I'm going to do at this point. Give 'em what they want...and tell 'em what they want to hear...seems to work wonders...in the pursuit of fame, fortune, and power...right? Nothing succeeds like success...right? The bottom-line is the bottom-line...right? People want a freak-show...right? People want to be angered or scared...right? Doing the right thing, and calmly stating the facts doesn't work...does it? That's a turn-off...isn't it? We stand at the precipice. Once freedom is lost...it is very difficult to regain. No pendulum effect here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSfvXjWV2Vo Beware of Article 6 and the 16th Amendment. Trojan Horses? I think so...by design.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-10-2010 at 04:47 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote