View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 08:14 AM   #154
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
So it has been written. I'm starting to not identify myself with meaning or with life as meaning. Sometimes I can be drawn into the River of Life with imaginations of what the world would be like if Buddha had succeeded in populating the planet with bodhis. I see shopping malls filled with enlightened/awakened bodhis :-)

love,
gnosis
Long ago...I went to a bookstore in Southern California called the 'Bodhi Tree'...and had an interesting conversation with someone who spoke of a purification of the Earth. Your post reminded me of this. I do think that the Earth is being purified presently...but hopefully not with a destructive purification. I'm completely opposed to fire and brimstone Armageddon scenarios...where only the elect are saved. I want everyone to make it...including the really bad guys and gals...but I really want things to get a helluva lot more ethical, balanced, and sane. Go Bodhis!!!

Shirley Maclaine used to go to the 'Bodhi Tree'. I knew someone who worked in Hollywood who said that between scenes...Shirley looked like she was in deep thought most of the time. I thought that was interesting! I don't agree with Shirley on everything...but I admire her questing and her courage.

Once again...I am almost begging for intelligent conversation regarding the substance of this thread. I refuse to scare people...or to make them angry...and I will not cater to people's greed or propensities toward self-exaltation. I just want to talk shop about how to best run this Solar System. I want the general public to become the New Elites...and I want the elites to clean up their acts. I would like to see the hypothetical Lucifer/Eve/Hathor/Isis/Mary aka The Goddess of This World serve as an advisor (not a dictator) to a United Nations based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom.

Just look at the carnage and destruction of the last 100 years. This is total insanity. This world is very, very sick. Please consider the first post of this thread as a partial solution. I don't think that things will ever be easy for most of the Human Race...but I do think that the next 100 years can be a helluva lot better than the past 100 years.

Perhaps we can imagine that we are on the Moon as we discuss Solar System Governance (SSG)...on a base (Lunar Base II) with a view of Earth. Doesn't this perspective put everything into the proper perspective? Dr. Edgar Mitchell started the 'Center for Noetic Sciences' because of viewing Earth from outer-space. We need to start thinking like the Elites...but without any corruption or hidden agendas whatsoever. We need to invite ourselves to their party...whether we or they like it or not. I refuse to sucumbe to 'Us vs Them' thinking. Think about it.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-02-2010 at 02:50 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote